The bad wife.......😥

The bad wife.......

Saturday at work. Somewhat busy day. Dr.Doug tells me to see him in his office at lunch. It can be only 1 of 2 things. He want to fuck, or a blowjob. Lunch rolls around and I head to his office. Walk in, lock the door. "Yes, Dr" as I turn to him. "Come suck me, Cass" he says. I walk to his desk, his dick pulled out and hard. I kneel down and go to town. He never last too long. But cums a lot. About 5 min in. My lips and hand stroking up and down his cock he unloads. Fills my mouth and then some. I swallow, look up, "That good Dr" I say. He leans back, "OMG, yes Cass. I needed that" I get up and leave.
My phone went off a couple times but was alil busy. My exhusband, he sent a text too. "Pick up your fucking phone Cassie" it said. If I call him back, I know I cant say no if he tells me to come over. I call, he BS's then says" you need to come over tonite. You need me to fuck you good" after trying not to, I tell him Ill come over aftet James (hubby) and I get back from the bar. Craig tell me thats fine, but do not fuck James before he fucks me and sends me home.
About 10pm, we are at the bar, I tell James lets head home. I wanted to go see one of my guys real quick tonite. He was all excited and asked which one. I tell hin a new one I met. If he knew I was fucking my exhusband he would explode. We get home, he wants me now. I tell him no, you get me after. A little dissapointed, but ok with it.
I head out to Craigs. Get over there, he gave me a key for this kind of stuff. I know, bad wife. I head upstairs, hes sitting on the side of the bed. "Suck my dick Cassie" he tells me. I walk over, kneel, pull out his long, thick dick. OMG, I love his cock. A few strokes while looking up at him, and my mouth makes its way to it. Up and down my lips go, as my hands follow stroking it. After awhile, he pulls my hair so my head jerks back and looking up at him. "Bend over the bed so I can fuck you" he tells me. I stand, pull off my panties, hike up my skirt and face down leaning over the bed. He slides his big cock in. "OMG, Craig, YES" I moan. Slowly he starts fucking me, " mmm....ahhhh....yes...." me moaning. Its so good. Then, one hand grabs my hair and pulls on it, other one grab my hip. He pulls back on my hip with every hard, deep thrust while fucking me harder now. " ahhh...ahhhh...ahhh...ahhhh" is all he hears from me. He starts in. "You like this Cass....you want fucked dont you.....James cant fuck you like this...." 35/40 min later. He pulls out, flips me over and unloads on my top. His cum is all over my shirt. "WTF Craig. I have to wear this home, and James will see" I yell. He just replies," lay back, Im not done" he hikes my legs up to his shoulders, slides his big dick in again and starts pounding away. "Ahhhh....ahhhh....ahhhh" again, LOUDLY I moan. About 25 min he says"where you want it Cassie" Im moaning, "I wanna taste it. I want it Craig. " He pulls out, I lean up and open my mouth. He unloads again. My mouth, face, and dripping onto my shirt.
He walks to the bathroom, turns on the shower. Yells out" you know where the towels are. After you clean yourself lock the door on your way out" Used and abused again. But I love it. Cant say no.
I get home. James up and waiting. Get upstairs, he sees my shirt. "What happened there babe" he says. I tell him the guy came a few times and one of them was so fast I couldnt get my shirt off. He asked if this guy was a keeper. I know its wrong, but......I replied " OMG yes. He is. He is very good. I will be fucking him quite abit"
Hard, and his dick out jerking off James says" damn, that good" I head over. Start sucking hubby's dick. Then lay back, take my shirt off, hike up my skirt" you wanna feel how used I am" he gets ontop, slides in. I cant feel a thing. He starts pounding away. " Baby, your too small. He was so big" "I cant feel it James. I cant feel that little dick." He pulls out, and unloads on my tits. Maybe, a 5 min fuck. And just alil cum. This is why I need to fuck the ex.....

The bad wife.......

Saturday at work. Somewhat busy day. Dr.Doug tells me to see him in his office at lunch. It can be only 1 of 2 things. He want to fuck, or a blowjob. Lunch rolls around and I head to his office. Walk in, lock the door. "Yes, Dr" as I turn to him. "Come suck me, Cass" he says. I walk to his desk, his dick pulled out and hard. I kneel down and go to town. He never last too long. But cums a lot. About 5 min in. My lips and hand stroking up and down his cock he unloads. Fills my mouth and then some. I swallow, look up, "That good Dr" I say. He leans back, "OMG, yes Cass. I needed that" I get up and leave.
My phone went off a couple times but was alil busy. My exhusband, he sent a text too. "Pick up your fucking phone Cassie" it said. If I call him back, I know I cant say no if he tells me to come over. I call, he BS's then says" you need to come over tonite. You need me to fuck you good" after trying not to, I tell him Ill come over aftet James (hubby) and I get back from the bar. Craig tell me thats fine, but do not fuck James before he fucks me and sends me home.
About 10pm, we are at the bar, I tell James lets head home. I wanted to go see one of my guys real quick tonite. He was all excited and asked which one. I tell hin a new one I met. If he knew I was fucking my exhusband he would explode. We get home, he wants me now. I tell him no, you get me after. A little dissapointed, but ok with it.
I head out to Craigs. Get over there, he gave me a key for this kind of stuff. I know, bad wife. I head upstairs, hes sitting on the side of the bed. "Suck my dick Cassie" he tells me. I walk over, kneel, pull out his long, thick dick. OMG, I love his cock. A few strokes while looking up at him, and my mouth makes its way to it. Up and down my lips go, as my hands follow stroking it. After awhile, he pulls my hair so my head jerks back and looking up at him. "Bend over the bed so I can fuck you" he tells me. I stand, pull off my panties, hike up my skirt and face down leaning over the bed. He slides his big cock in. "OMG, Craig, YES" I moan. Slowly he starts fucking me, " mmm....ahhhh....yes...." me moaning. Its so good. Then, one hand grabs my hair and pulls on it, other one grab my hip. He pulls back on my hip with every hard, deep thrust while fucking me harder now. " ahhh...ahhhh...ahhh...ahhhh" is all he hears from me. He starts in. "You like this Cass....you want fucked dont you.....James cant fuck you like this...." 35/40 min later. He pulls out, flips me over and unloads on my top. His cum is all over my shirt. "WTF Craig. I have to wear this home, and James will see" I yell. He just replies," lay back, Im not done" he hikes my legs up to his shoulders, slides his big dick in again and starts pounding away. "Ahhhh....ahhhh....ahhhh" again, LOUDLY I moan. About 25 min he says"where you want it Cassie" Im moaning, "I wanna taste it. I want it Craig. " He pulls out, I lean up and open my mouth. He unloads again. My mouth, face, and dripping onto my shirt.
He walks to the bathroom, turns on the shower. Yells out" you know where the towels are. After you clean yourself lock the door on your way out" Used and abused again. But I love it. Cant say no.
I get home. James up and waiting. Get upstairs, he sees my shirt. "What happened there babe" he says. I tell him the guy came a few times and one of them was so fast I couldnt get my shirt off. He asked if this guy was a keeper. I know its wrong, but......I replied " OMG yes. He is. He is very good. I will be fucking him quite abit"
Hard, and his dick out jerking off James says" damn, that good" I head over. Start sucking hubby's dick. Then lay back, take my shirt off, hike up my skirt" you wanna feel how used I am" he gets ontop, slides in. I cant feel a thing. He starts pounding away. " Baby, your too small. He was so big" "I cant feel it James. I cant feel that little dick." He pulls out, and unloads on my tits. Maybe, a 5 min fuck. And just alil cum. This is why I need to fuck the ex.....
Not bad, really. Not bad enough, Lol.

Back