Take My Wife Georgia!!

My wife finally came around to wanting to have sexual relations on here. After months and months, she finally agreed to cuckold me. She was close to being fucked by a member on here, and a part of me thinks she has, but won't tell me. The same member on here told her to be a QOS wife, and she told me she would like that. She also got very turned on when the same guy told her stories of breeding parties. I was shocked by her admission to both. Now she wants to play again.
View attachment 7107034
She is beautiful! And those big beautiful tits!!!

My wife finally came around to wanting to have sexual relations on here. After months and months, she finally agreed to cuckold me. She was close to being fucked by a member on here, and a part of me thinks she has, but won't tell me. The same member on here told her to be a QOS wife, and she told me she would like that. She also got very turned on when the same guy told her stories of breeding parties. I was shocked by her admission to both. Now she wants to play again.
View attachment 7107034
Very nice. Love that deep cleavage

View attachment 7107034
I'd would love to join her for some fun

View attachment 7107034
You want her being a black cock slut??

View attachment 7107034
Great to hear she told you she was interested in Q of S hotwife play

View attachment 7107034
I’m in Georgia and would love to chat. PM sent.

Back