subhub's weekend party pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subhub, I think your picture collection is awesome!

Thanks so much for uploading them!

But is it possible that you offer entire albums that can be downloaded more easily?

It takes you much time to upload, and it takes us so much time to download individually!

;)

Subhub, I think your picture collection is awesome!

Thanks so much for uploading them!

But is it possible that you offer entire albums that can be downloaded more easily?

It takes you much time to upload, and it takes us so much time to download individually!

;)
wish there was but none that i know of......you might talk to a mod and see if there is some way to download a bunch at one time....but over time i have posted on several different sites and none had that capability.....as for me I'm lucky this site will let me down load the amount they do in one post......most sites have a limit of 10 pics at a time is all I can post

btw .....why are you wanting to down load so many pics at one time.....I don't mind as most are pics i gathered off the net and anything posted on the internet is free game......even though i spent a lot of time gathering them and some I worked on and are one of a kind...........but hate to see some reposted on this site......and i know i do have some that are......and i would not like to think you are creating your own site with pics i collected.....other wise do whatever you want....I have no control

I do go to alot of effort to find these pics....last night i got around 40pics a good night.........but some nights i get less than 10

Last edited:
wish there was but none that i know of......you might talk to a mod and see if there is some way to download a bunch at one time....but over time i have posted on several different sites and none had that capability.....as for me I'm lucky this site will let me down load the amount they do in one post......most sites have a limit of 10 pics at a time is all I can post

btw .....why are you wanting to down load so many pics at one time.....I don't mind as most are pics i gathered off the net and anything posted on the internet is free game......even though i spent a lot of time gathering them and some I worked on and are one of a kind...........but hate to see some reposted on this site......and i know i do have some that are......and i would not like to think you are creating your own site with pics i collected.....other wise do whatever you want....I have no control

I do go to alot of effort to find these pics....last night i got around 40pics a good night.........but some nights i get less than 10

No worries, Subhub, I'm not going to create a site. I'm not hardworking enough.

I prefer mass dl just because I'm lazy!

There used to be this guy Cetrio, with good amateur stuff that you could just dl. But he's vanished offline for three years already.

No worries, Subhub, I'm not going to create a site. I'm not hardworking enough.

I prefer mass dl just because I'm lazy!

There used to be this guy Cetrio, with good amateur stuff that you could just dl. But he's vanished offline for three years already.
I remember the name...if you do an internet search for my name...it will take you several different places.....but still can not download like you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back