subhub's weekend party pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't a guy screw up on occasion?...sometimes I screw up and forget to delete.....and sometimes a good pic will be on several other sites....I do not pay a lot of attention...…..have and have posted way to many to keep track...if I like the pic I save it....I try and keep track if I know I have seen it recently....but relying on my memory...

I have 4 folders of these type pics....several thousand...I find pics and put in the folders....there could be the same pic in there 10 times?...have no idea...….literally a few thousand...some here who know me from this or other sites.....been doing this for a lot of years and do not take criticism well...I just take the bottom 180 and post....delete and do the same thing next week

Obviously you have issues with the pics...….there are other threads.....

but apparently you have not looked around much....there are a lot of doubles...sometimes posted by the same person

and wtf...up there somewhere I apologized for screwing up....you miss that...and yet spot some doubles....
thank you I appreciate that

Hi I appreciate all your postings!
There were quite a lot of repeats to be fair.
Did you get them originally from Cetrio and imagefap? Seems that having different sources will result in many repeats.

Hi I appreciate all your postings!
There were quite a lot of repeats to be fair.
Did you get them originally from Cetrio and imagefap? Seems that having different sources will result in many repeats.
I have several different sources no way could I get that many from one site........…..used to get a larger variety when tumbler was going......and they are making some kind of come back....but it seems all the really good pics are on every site....plus when you gather and post as many as I do in one posting....I never pay attention.....plus a lot of the naked gal pics....there might be 10 different pics all of same gal in different poses or groups or ???...have no idea which is the hottest...so I save them all...also I have done so many over the years I would not know a new pic if I saw it.....I just save what I like and move on...sorry

Last edited:
I have several different sources no way could I get that many from one site........…..used to get a larger variety when tumbler was going......and they are making some kind of come back....but it seems all the really good pics are on every site....plus when you gather and post as many as I do in one posting....I never pay attention.....plus a lot of the naked gal pics....there might be 10 different pics all of same gal in different poses or groups or ???...have no idea which is the hottest...so I save them all...also I have done so many over the years I would not know a new pic if I saw it.....I just save what I like and move on...sorry
imagefap has lots of stuff, but very difficult to batch download. Wish someone could give some recommendations to free batch downloaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back