Stories With Built-In Pics

What SUBJECT MATTER are your favorites to read and view about on this thread? (choose 3)

• Total voters
Hummm... Just like, what???

It’s a VERY short trip from your comment to a certain profile picture to the left.

Adding one more sigh to the hundreds of sighs that profile picture has drawn,
not only from me but every man who sees you like that. 😘

Husband recalled all that long road to this moment. The first frightening thought how his wife would look with a black man. Their first conversation about THAT, his heart had gone wild, he was so afraid she would call him a pervert and break with him. How they embraced after her consent.

So many worries, so many inner conflicts. And now the big black cock was at her heaven gates.

He wanted to memorize that moment, before that quivering from desire cock disappeared in her body.

When our ******* were younger, they were into a lot of activities, so we bought a mini conversion van for hauling ******* even on overnight trips and vacations. You know with a DVD player and where the back seat folds into a bed? Of course, there were other advantages we found out!!!! MMMM a very special mom and dad only weekend and a fireman in Conyers....

The “the tied-up part” works well lol. A woman’s need to be that submissive or even just acceptance
of sex like that is breathtaking in a way (you and sis? ain’t touching that).

And, “I was tied to a table, but that time I had a canvas sack over my head”.
And fucked by two guys. Did you ever see the faces of the men Erika or was it
totally anonymous sex?

”Did I get the boobs and tummy tuck done for nothing?”
No, I bet you look wonderful in your Sunday best clothes (lol).
Oddly, for me, the tied up part creates this frustration as I cannot move much or stop what's going on. This turns me on more and it goes from there.

The “the tied-up part” works well lol. A woman’s need to be that submissive or even just acceptance

totally anonymous sex?

Yeah that was a fun time..........I was not the only wife there and I thought I was there just to be encouraging to a "new" wife. Here's the visual for those that like the details:
I got convinced to sit on that stupid table. The black dom wife took my hands and tied them back to the table above my head. They did this "tie up" with my dress and bra that they pulled up. Then my legs get tied into the stirrup/leg holders. Oddly, my panties are still on. The wife teases me a bit about "it being a while since I had sex."

I'm only resisting a little what is happening to me. I came prepared with my bc (diaphragm) in. So, the black wife cuts my panties off with scissors (these were nice ones too), puts a glove on and reaches inside me and yanks my diaphragm out. I tried to protest, but that fell on deaf ears. I know what's going to happen.

The blk wife puts a canvas sack over my head........WTF. She's playing on my "need" to know who fathers my k-i-d-s. So, the first guy does his thing and I really do not know who this is. He's not talking. I tried to get him to say something, as he's screwing my brains out, but nope, nothing. I ask him to pull out or put it in my ass. He still isn't talking.....the dork. Finally, I feel him cumming inside me. I kinda admit defeat at this point and tell the blk wife. I'll do what you want. So, I get my legs pushed up to my chest for 20 minutes and then go pee.

The blk wife grabs my hand as Im leaving the bathroom and leads me back to the table. I just looked at her in amazement and she looked at me and said, "He was only the first guy to try and get you pregnant." So, back up on the table, legs tied open, hands above my head and that stupid canvas sack......................... Next guy comes in and does his thing. I can't help but cum like 3 times.

So, I did not see their faces then, but I did later that day. They could not keep their mouth shut about how fun that was. So, I get preggo with a wonderful little g i r l. She is such a sweetie. This was pregnancy #7. It was borderline being f-o-r-c-e-d, but I don't regret the outcome at all.

totally anonymous sex?

LOL, it's actually harder find "sunday best" clothes with big boobs. Sometimes I go a dress size up and then have it altered. I actually think I look best in cute boyshorts (no bra). I like the way my boobs look now, my tummy is much flatter. I just have to wear the right bikini bottoms or panties to cover the tummy tuck scare.

Back