SplashMocho

We went in November, and will be going in August. But we had to miss March.

What did I do while there?

It makes me blush a bit to say it, as someone who thinks of herself as a, "Quality not Quantity" girl...

...but I did 10 men in three days :D

We went in November, and will be going in August. But we had to miss March.

What did I do while there?

It makes me blush a bit to say it, as someone who thinks of herself as a, "Quality not Quantity" girl...

...but I did 10 men in three days :D
I've heard of 30+ (!!!)

I am trying to persuade a girlfriend to go, and I take her. She is about 55yo but in incredible shape. Is it too old? Please be honest - I wouldn't want an awkward situation.

I've heard of 30+ (!!!)

I am trying to persuade a girlfriend to go, and I take her. She is about 55yo but in incredible shape. Is it too old? Please be honest - I wouldn't want an awkward situation.
There were definitely older there. The age range was probably 25 to 70. I am in my 40s and my husband in his early 50s, and I would say we were in the majority age group.

Of course.

To the extent there were any unofficial "rules" (and there really aren't any that we observed, more like expectations) it was that husbands/boyfriends tended not to be engaged in sexual activity in the public playrooms. Those seemed to be for the women and the black men. But I am sure that within hotel rooms was quite different in many cases.

Back