Splash Mocha Atlanta

Sunday is this last day right? Came down to Atlanta for another event and had no idea this was going on. Too late to join?

I've been to 10 splash events and Atlanta will be my 11th. I have told countless people about it and each and every person who has gone, every single one, has had a great time and many have become regulars. You can't really compare it to anything else because there is nothing quite like it on our side of the lifestyle. People often ask which location is better Houston, Ft. Lauderdale or Atlanta (they just started in Orlando but I haven't been yet but heard glowing reviews about the event there). Each location has it's own unique vibe and energy but all are fantastic. For anyone who has not been yet and going to their first, you will find that the community is extremely helpful as are the people who run the event. We will all do our best to answer any questions that you may have about the event. It's definitely worth it.
I've listened to many of your podcasts describing the magic of these events. It sounds like a rare place in this world where people come together to celebrate each other in a beautiful way. It's too bad this lifestyle can be so misunderstood by so many people when the reality is such a positive thing for everyone involved. I hope this positivity continues to be be discovered by more and more people because it's a very beautiful thing and it needs to be happening a lot more everywhere.

I've been to 10 splash events and Atlanta will be my 11th. I have told countless people about it and each and every person who has gone, every single one, has had a great time and many have become regulars. You can't really compare it to anything else because there is nothing quite like it on our side of the lifestyle. People often ask which location is better Houston, Ft. Lauderdale or Atlanta (they just started in Orlando but I haven't been yet but heard glowing reviews about the event there). Each location has it's own unique vibe and energy but all are fantastic. For anyone who has not been yet and going to their first, you will find that the community is extremely helpful as are the people who run the event. We will all do our best to answer any questions that you may have about the event. It's definitely worth it.
Could you tell me a guess of approximately what percentage of couples attending these events are cuckold relationships?

Back