SnowBlind. Part II

AmericanPie

Couple
My Moms baby daddy was black. My Mom is white. So, not to brag, but I am a pretty good looking 16 year old man. I actually have a bigger cock than my Dad had. That's what my Mom said. Oops. That's for another story. Another time. Like every red blooded male who met my Aunt Aubrey, well, damn, I mean I wanted to fuck her. *******, I wanted her bad! Listening to my white ass Dad and his white ass friend ..Sometimes more.. Hard on a young man. Not only that.. I could give that hot smoking bitch five times what they try to give her. I could be eating her pussy out like a tender lobster tail soaked in butter.. And be given it to her like Fuckin' crazy. Hell yeah I'd Roger Ramjet that sweet hot, fine as wine ass of hers. And those beautiful tits. Hmmmm. I could titty fuck her and take the Nestea pussy plunge all at the same time. Have you ever wanted a woman so bad your cock throbbed so hard it made your ass hole pucker? Well that's where I was at and when she came into town again I was not going to let this opportunity slide by. I waited long enough. I am going to have to change my briefs for the second time today. No Aunt Aubrey.. This time your trip will be more enjoy able then you ever r had. Cause you see this 12 inch soldier? Well he is going to be playing Taps all over that ass! She is only staying one night so I'm gonna have to be clever. *******. I have seen my Aunt Aubrey look at me with so much want so many times. If only Dad and "Uncle Johnny" knew.. That probably every time they's fuckin' my Aunt.. She's thinking of my hot cock rammin' her snatch! Oh.. Goddamn. I am cummin'!! Ooooooooohhhh!!!! Oh.. *******. Damn. Wasn't expecting that just yet. Be the third or fourth time today. Can't even keep 'em all straight. That hot married white pussy is an essential vitamin for me. Doctor says I need to take it at least ten times a day. I fantasize of having Mom and Aunt Aubrey. I came all over myself again. Part III Coming up. So what do you think. Think nephew and Aunt wont be able to resist one another this trip? Hmmmm.

Back