Snow Blind

AmericanPie

Couple
My Dad was about the loyalist man I have ever known. He loved my Mom: really. She just didn't see many trees in the forest: let alone the forest o'er the trees. Mom loved music and dancing: men and partying and she really did love my Dad. Was the best thing that happened to him. Well: unless my Aunt Aubrey was around but I'll get into that in a minute. My Mom and Dad were-shall we say an odd couple? Mom was a dancer-stripper. Which being her ******* really didn't bother me. She liked the money. Frankly, so did I.
They were 16 years in age difference. Mom about 30 at this time I believe. I was 16. She was unbelievably hot really. She just didn't know it. I just did not understand: for a smart woman like my Mom: how she could be so dense.
Dad was the most loyal man I had ever met: but he was still a man. I think Mom forgot about that somewhere along the way. Don't misunderstand me. They were in love: and that is the only thing Dad ever let her see: which she basically did.
Yet there was another side of Dad: which I partially understood. His confession was always the same. Yet I will say this: he was still a man. I have an Aunt Aubrey: my Mom's sister. Now I thought my Mom was a fox: and she was no doubt about it. But my Aunt Aubrey was to die for. She had Auburn hair which framed two gorgeous , luscious DD breasts and a body that a blind man could see. And just a hell of a lot street smart than my Mom. And one hell of a lot sexier, She was in magazines and movies which my Mom wanted to do so badly as well. But she had me, and honestly probably could not have cut the mustard. Because she controlled herself but loved to party. May have killed her. Any way she and my "Uncle" Johnny who really wasn't an uncle at all: at least not mine. He was really a very wealthy out of town entrepreneur who adored my Aunt and helped her get into films. My Mom loved her: though honestly I know she was jealous of her. If not she would be if she knew what Dad and "Uncle Johnny" did with her when she was at work. They had the most insane orgies: I would jerk off in my room listening to 'em. I would try to get a peak once in a while. My Dad would be hammering her from behind while Uncle Johnny finger fucked her pussy. They both were insatianably in love and lust with her both. They would fuck her so hard she would be screaming "God fuck me harder! Come on! Give it to my pussy: isn't she sweet? Just look at her! She is so wet! She needs a real tongue lashing!" And both Dad and Uncle Johnny would race to her pussy at once!! This would go on for hours. There were fluids everywhere and the smell of raw sex in the air. I would jack off all night sometimes. Yep. Dad loved Mom there was no doubt. But Goddamn: he must have needed my Aunt Aubrey.

Last edited:
Back