Show us those big AND thick black cocks

View media item 556654
View media item 556656
View media item 556657
Please login or become a member to view

There are all kinds of threads that ask to show your big cocks. However girth seems to take preference over sheer length. Length and no girth is preferred by some and girth with no length is also desired by some. The holy grail is Girth and Length. Ones that punch her cervix, while also turning her from a one way street to a four lane highway. So let’s see those BIG and THICK cocks. You know the Double Threat dicks
IMG_20221031_095107_142.jpgIMG_20221031_095032_471.jpg

Looks like it get bigger yet wen see little virgin white pussy swollen and wet with tiny opening for your hudge throbbing black cock to enter inside my tiny pussy his cock way to big his cock head nearly enough inside my pussy cock rhat big hurt me bad if he pumps me hard and deep his cum will overflow my tiny white pussy well how he fucks me if he gets in first be gentle with that fucking big black cock pumping inside my tiny pussy please

Attachments

• 20220508_010838.jpg
    20220508_010838.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
Looks like it get bigger yet wen see little virgin white pussy swollen and wet with tiny opening for your hudge throbbing black cock to enter inside my tiny pussy his cock way to big his cock head nearly enough inside my pussy cock rhat big hurt me bad if he pumps me hard and deep his cum will overflow my tiny white pussy well how he fucks me if he gets in first be gentle with that fucking big black cock pumping inside my tiny pussy please
Love your black cock
Looks like it get bigger yet wen see little virgin white pussy swollen and wet with tiny opening for your hudge throbbing black cock to enter inside my tiny pussy his cock way to big his cock head nearly enough inside my pussy cock rhat big hurt me bad if he pumps me hard and deep his cum will overflow my tiny white pussy well how he fucks me if he gets in first be gentle with that fucking big black cock pumping inside my tiny pussy please I been told I will love it feeling of big black cocks in my small tiny white pussy and filled with black cum we see love's watching black cocks in white pussy pumping fuck out of them but they big pussys to my pussy like young virgin white pussy see how these big hard horny black cocks do to me soon as get one to root me

Attachments

• 4715612-127a6365a0583c3c11869c459f64705b.gif
    4715612-127a6365a0583c3c11869c459f64705b.gif
    2 MB · Views: 202
Back