Sex/ cheating on a business trip?

Stickfats2222

Couple
Gold Member
Hello everyone 😊 I'll be heading out of town on a business trip for 3 days and im hoping to find a play partner while im out of town, im curious if anyone has any advice or experience successfully being able to fuck while on a business trip, for couples how did you go about planning this so it would go smoothly

Meet at a business function and he recruited me. The first trip we went on he made a pass at me and that night I slept with him. :bigsmile:
My girlfriend did the same at the getting-to-know-you party, but she didn't take the boss, but a stranger, so as not to create a bad work atmosphere, it's not a problem on such trips. She even sent me photos :)

Attachments

• 22.png
    22.png
    798.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 21.png
    21.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 99
Hello everyone 😊 I'll be heading out of town on a business trip for 3 days and im hoping to find a play partner while im out of town, im curious if anyone has any advice or experience successfully being able to fuck while on a business trip, for couples how did you go about planning this so it would go smoothly
Almost did on 2 different occasions but glad I didn't. Would be difficult seeing the other person in the office everyday, afterwards.

Absolutely love it when my wife goes out of town on business trips. Something so sexy about a bunch of people/co-workers who all know each other well, suddenly all being out of town in a new spot, partying/drin.king all night, and then having hotel rooms right next to each other. It just invites... and almost begs for... casual sex. My wife's boss encourages them all doing shots, and there is even peer pressure to do shots of alcohol late into the night at the hotel bar, after business is done.

Unfortunately my wife doesn't give me too many details, but it sounds like everyone is fucking everyone in her office. The last trip when she came back from Texas, her underwear were crusted solid. She definitely took a big load of cum in her pussy. She doesn't know that I look through the laundry. It turns me on so much. I buy her sexy lingerie, and always encourage her to pack it for her work trips, so she can "look nice for her work friends." She gets the message.

Back