Searching for a girl to corrupt my girfriend

My gf is super indecisive about trying BBC, pls share your stories here to convince her, or just dm, will give her phone/instagram.

Why would you do this so ass backwards?🤔😅

Just have her visit the site and read all the stories ALREADY posted.... from all the sexy women here enjoying black men 24/7

Why would you do this so ass backwards?🤔😅

Just have her visit the site and read all the stories ALREADY posted.... from all the sexy women here enjoying black men 24/7
I am still not even sure she will not shoot me in the face for purposing it XD , really don't know how to convince her without threathening our relationship and my balls being cut off lol

I am still not even sure she will not shoot me in the face for purposing it XD , really don't know how to convince her without threathening our relationship and my balls being cut off lol
So she has no idea you are here doing this? Here a tip. Long term relationships are based on openness and honesty. Try it. And listen to her my gut tells me this is your kink and she’s clueless.

So she has no idea you are here doing this? Here a tip. Long term relationships are based on openness and honesty. Try it. And listen to her my gut tells me this is your kink and she’s clueless.
Kinda yeah... but I'm not sharing her photos or anything, respecting her privacy, just maybe one day she will share my kinks.

Kinda yeah... but I'm not sharing her photos or anything, respecting her privacy, just maybe one day she will share my kinks.
Gotta at least mention your fantasy to her no matter her reaction. She'll either say "yes", "hell no", or be indifferent about it. Either way, it's progress.

Gotta at least mention your fantasy to her no matter her reaction. She'll either say "yes", "hell no", or be indifferent about it. Either way, it's progress.
I guess you right guys, but I'm very coward about it , for now at least XD

The 'Couple' profile designation is supposed to indicate that both people in the relationship are engaged on this site. Given your girl doesn't even know you're here, you probably should change it to 'Male'. You're misleading folks.

Back