San Jose BBC looking for sexy Mature couple

Chris Lancaster

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CO, US
I am looking to connect with a real couple with a sexy mature wife willing to add a BBC . I am a heavy cummer so if hubby likes to clean you up it would be a plus for him. I can host or travel which ever is comfortable. Naturally looking for the nice BBC wish list.

Sexy curvy hips to hold during sexy MFM, or cowgirl ride
nice thighs to have on the side of my head
sexy breast that need some attention
nice wetness below to taste.

Just the usual.
Let's connect if interested. No fake flakes or pic collectors

Attachments

• Photo on 6-10-23 at 1.14 AM.jpg
    Photo on 6-10-23 at 1.14 AM.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 3.26.38 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 3.26.38 PM.png
    803.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 10.48.44 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 10.48.44 PM.png
    670.2 KB · Views: 134
You should totally fuck my wife. We live in Boise, Idaho now. We’re from the bay originally. San Jose has a quick hour flight non stop up to Boise. We would be able to host this winter. She has only had one BBC way back in her college days and has craved one ever since. Hit us with a DM bro and we can go from there if you like what you see.
I am here for work again for the next two weeks. I normally just get an Airbnb and live here for a couple of weeks. I live in Colorado with is an easier flight

I am looking to connect with a real couple with a sexy mature wife willing to add a BBC . I am a heavy cummer so if hubby likes to clean you up it would be a plus for him. I can host or travel which ever is comfortable. Naturally looking for the nice BBC wish list.

Just the usual.
Hit us up!

Just the usual.
We are I'm IE about 15 min from Ontario Airport.
Mature undersized and neglected white wife with a VERY low mileage pussy is seriously considering making the jump to better sex
DM if interested

Last edited:

Just the usual.
San Jose mature couple looking for exactly what you're proposing. Hit us up on kik.

Just the usual.
I'm ready

Back