Reparations

I've felt I owe my body as payment to any BBC that wants to take a mature white wife. I have a couple polls to help me know what to expect. Please help. They are here.

I'm a 36 yr old white gir from wv gtowing up around nothing but racist redneck white guys was hell and a few years ago I found out my family's ancestors were slave owners . I feel it's my duty to make up for this shameful thing by bring totally available to as many black guys n girls as I can
You might want to consider seeking the help of a qualified therapist to work on your issues.

I'm a 36 yr old white gir from wv gtowing up around nothing but racist redneck white guys was hell and a few years ago I found out my family's ancestors were slave owners . I feel it's my duty to make up for this shameful thing by bring totally available to as many black guys n girls as I can
I suspect this is just another White male pretending to be a female.

Beautiful!

have paid some BBC bills
No Doubt Fo Sho GIF by Comedian Mike Goodwin

Back