Really Big Guys

7 inch is not too big for me
I am small petite Korean woman 4' 11" 100 pound and I really like big guy. I like big athletic guy, or even some overweight guy as long as they are huge guy. I like feel buried underneath them and see how big they are when they are over me. Anyone else like this?
I also want to try something bigger.

I am small petite Korean woman 4' 11" 100 pound and I really like big guy. I like big athletic guy, or even some overweight guy as long as they are huge guy. I like feel buried underneath them and see how big they are when they are over me. Anyone else like this?
My wife loves that. She is a BBW, so I don't fit the bill when she wants to be spooned and cuddled by a large guy. She loves to be completely covered by his body during spooning after a good fucking. Same reason she likes to ride big guys too, so she knows their hip can take it when she pounds her pussy on their cocks.

Back