Question for nurses how often do you see a big cock at work

Larryxmen

Male
Gold Member
Hi nurses, I have an aunt that’s a nurses and she says that cocks always look good no matter the age. She says old cocks still look just as good as younger dicks. That got me curious. How often do you see a big cock at work? What did you do when you found one? Please leave thoughts, stories and pictures. Thanks.

Hi nurses, I have an aunt that’s a nurses and she says that cocks always look good no matter the age. She says old cocks still look just as good as younger dicks. That got me curious. How often do you see a big cock at work? What did you do when you found one? Please leave thoughts, stories and pictures. Thanks.
Good question

My wife is a nurse and I’m always curious if she sees black cocks , sees them alone in the room or any of her coworkers cocks if it’s true or not if anyone has more stories on your wife nurse
Being a nurse is how I got my first BBC! He was a coworker, he was always flirting with me and I could see his HUGE BBC through his scrubs everyday. After flirting for a couple months, I had to have it, we first went into a stairwell and I sucked him off. It quickly progressed into meeting in bathrooms quite frequently. I would wait for him on my knees, take his big dick out of his scrubs and suck his cock till I was soaking wet, I’d bend over the sink, he’d pull my scrub pants down, pull my soaking wet panties to the side and fuck me from behind till he came! It was so hot and erotic, the anticipation was overwhelming knowing at some point in my shift I’d be getting stretched out by his enormously thick 10” curved BBC 🥵

Interesting aunt

Back