Pussyfree alternative

Several of the hubbies who originally were reluctant were pleasantly surprised by how naturally they adjusted to having sex with other men. Most of us wouldn’t go back to pussy even if we were allowed to.
Once you had an anal orgasm with a real dick up your ass pussy is of no interest anymore!

Being caged almost 4 years now release is non existent. I would love to find a cuck in a similar situation where we could 69 and try to make each other cum sucking each others balls

That’s a lovely alternative. We cucks need to help one another out,
Or you can just use your hand.....✊🏻💦

I must confess I'm the opposite of you bloke's, I've gone from jacking off 2-3 times a day to doing my best to refrain from ejection unless it's via my wife's pussy.

Although just had two weeks worth of celibacy, as we'd gone down to San Diego 2 weeks ago and had a stay at the Manchester Hyatt. She got a good fucking on two different occasions up against the glass window looking out from the 33 floor, not just on Saturday, but Sunday too and decided that her pussy need a two week vacation.

Finally got my swollen nuts relived in the shower yesterday when she bent over and let me have a quicky

Once you had an anal orgasm with a real dick up your ass pussy is of no interest anymore!
Anal orgasm with a completely limp penis is the best orgasm!
Riding a bear with your limp penis rubbing his stomach while sinking down on his cock until you feel his balls...EUPHORIC!

Only in the very begining of bein a cuck I still wanted to use my penis in an active way. My then girlfriend that introduced me in being a cuck and the dynamic that we had made me more and more submissive involvig also angst and doubts about my role as a male what induced first premature ejaculation and then impotency. So having altenative sex with a hard-on instead of PIV was not possible. But luckily there were alternatives in cumming with a limp penis as 2-finger masturbation, humping diapered against her leg or a pillow. Usig a magic wand against my chastitycage, prosate massage and the best being fucked by a real cock :)

Only in the very begining of bein a cuck I still wanted to use my penis in an active way. My then girlfriend that introduced me in being a cuck and the dynamic that we had made me more and more submissive involvig also angst and doubts about my role as a male what induced first premature ejaculation and then impotency. So having altenative sex with a hard-on instead of PIV was not possible. But luckily there were alternatives in cumming with a limp penis as 2-finger masturbation, humping diapered against her leg or a pillow. Usig a magic wand against my chastitycage, prosate massage and the best being fucked by a real cock :)
I agree. I've discovered many ways of cumming in the last six months. my little dick stays soft, about 2 inches all day long. I love to cum limp. it's more intense. I've learned to cum with one or two fingers. I've learned to cum buy dry humping her leg or foot, or pushing in my little clit inside as if I'm fingering my pussy, the latest one has been using a wand since my little dick disgusts my wife, especially after having a real dick in her hand. once in a while, I'll get a good pounding from her dildo or a real cock. All of them, are more intense than having regular sex with her pussy. having a good time being pussy free .

I use an anal vibrator to get off and it’s wonderful. I love seeing the cucky dribble leak out of my teensy peepee while my whole body shudders.
I love that. I only leak though if it's been more than a week or two of denial. I usually get released every monday. would love to watch that

If you’re serious and not fantasizing, gotta disagree with you there, though I will grant you the orgasm is better overall from anal… But a nut is still a nut and busting from PIV is still satisfying, it’s just a different kind of satisfying.

Back