Prostate massages are my only way of getting off now.

pvak74

Male
My wife and I have sex with each other but it isn’t traditional intercourse anymore. For better or worse, BBC has ruined the intercourse experience for us. Plus, I have been in a 3.5 inch metal cock cage for a while now. When I do take my cage off to play at times, I’m only about 3.5 inches at full errection. Not enough to pleasure her with intercourse anymore. I’m sure if I stay out of the cage for a while, I may regain my size back.

We both take turns getting each other off. I will sometimes wear a large hollow dildo and fuck her. Sometimes i will just a large dildo stretching her out, or an NJOY wand I just bought to make her squirt. She then will get me off. I’m kept in my metal cock cage. She will insert a gloved finger in my ass on while she rubs my prostate to multiple orgasms. I will usually rub her tits while she does it, until the pleasure overtakes me. If you have never had this done to you fellow cucks, DO IT! I can’t tell you how good it feels. You may never want for pussy again.

My wife said she can always tell when I’m getting close to cumming as my prostate will pulsate. I will have multiple orgasms, my cock gets fully erect in its metal cage. It will start leaking like a faucet from the cage. My wife loves getting me off like this. The orgasms are incredibly intense and addicting. Way more than any other way of getting off. Frankly at this point, I not sure I’d ever want to go back to actual intercourse anyway.

Back