Precum while browsing B2W

Question for the guys. Do you usually precum from browsing the forums here at B2W? I find that since joining, my underwear is full of precum stains by the end of the day. I jump on for a few minutes several times during the day.

Would also be interesting to know if this happens more to a cuck than a bull, or about the same.

Question for the guys. Do you usually precum from browsing the forums here at B2W? I find that since joining, my underwear is full of precum stains by the end of the day. I jump on for a few minutes several times during the day.

Would also be interesting to know if this happens more to a cuck than a bull, or about the same.
We are brothers in mind. As a wannabe cuck i'm on B2W several times a day to watch different threads. Favorits are BBCs cumming, black breeding, make more black babies, help for refugees per example. Everyime my shorts are really wet of precum. Sometimes my little hardon rub so intense between my legs i must care to not shoot the whole load into it.😂

Last edited:
Back