Post Your Little Dick

Your insight is so on point. A whole generation of whitebois trying to take on Black Male personas is a pathetic laughingstock. The spectacle of obsequious little whitebois groveling before Black icons of culture, boyishly mimicking power and faking manhood, is a joke on them, but at a deeper level actually exposes whitey's inner submissive nature toward Blacks. Blacks lead, whites follow, feigning and fawning over their superiors. They're practically kneeling, seeking a drip from the Black Man's Penis, but unable to admit what they are. White culture has become a virtual suck-fest on Black Masters and Black Men must be pissing themselves laughing. It would be better, and more respectable, to just embrace our ambiguous, middle-of-the-road natures than parade our absurd parody for the world to see.

Our mild natures are bred to be molded and shaped by superiors in order to have purpose while Black Men are born Masters. We know how femme we are next to them, and now our women know it too, but instead of bowing down and serving the real Alpha Male, the web of lies we're raised in drives many to extremes of fake machismo in a futile attempt to prove the lie. It is finally starting to collapse though. The rap and hip-hop culture of 20 years ago with its bold, Black sexual dominance message that shocked then, is now mainstream cool and whitey absorbs it like a *******. Result: white girls are expected and encouraged to fuck with Black Men in the name of diversity, feminism and racial equality, but find themselves hooked on pleasure whitebois are helpless to match. Whitebois must cuck in order to participate and then we find ourselves ******* and effectively castrated.

The new, edgy themes of Black culture are more blatant Black supremacy messages that popularize racial truths whites used to resist: original, melanated bloodlines of royal DNA destined to rule all. Whites could never imagine delivering that kind of message yet it speaks to a suppressed urge deep in us. Society is evolving toward Black supremacy while honkies incapable of self-rule instinctively lap it up, celebrating and even masturbating to it. The new generation of beta-bois is already mind-cucked, on its knees and eager to be turned out. Older holdouts just need a good firm hand from a generation of proud, empowered Black Men whose patient suffering has let our fucked up fight against nature run long enough.
wow great insight , very true on point , now i’m more open to feel more comfortable about feeling that way ,

I agree man. I'm a cuck and I'm about 5 inches long. My girl's Bull is a good 11 and 1/2 inches long and super thick. He stretches her pussy way more than I ever could. But I still love fucking her when we're alone. Pussy is amazing

I also think pussy is amazing. However, my dick can't make my girl scream with dozens of powerful orgasms. I kept fucking her but she would not make the next step and fuck more bulls. That way I've insisted and she told me: "ok...I will fuck big cocks only or I will fuck yours. Not both... choose!!". And I've chosen to stay pussy free.

INTERESTED to know why you think it's funny to mock an old guy
I wonder now why bother all you get is some SIZE QUEEN IN GERMANY WHOSE only response is to laugh at all small dick guy's without any knowledge about them.
and for your information love I have never BEEN A WIMP
never been belittled and am even now at 70 capable to stand up and speak my piece.

Back