Possible to only do it once?

Me and my girlfriend Lolamaze...šŸ˜†Now that took some doing...However well worth the effort
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509-141028.png
    Screenshot_20240509-141028.png
    866.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20240509-162941.png
    Screenshot_20240509-162941.png
    977.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_20240509-162958.png
    Screenshot_20240509-162958.png
    454.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
My boyfriend tells me once I get my first bbc I will want it again. I tell him I only want it one time and after that I won't even think about it. He keeps telling me after I get it once it will change, I'll keep wanting it and could even possibly catch feelings. I told him I have my heart set on being with him the rest of my life and it's not possible for me to catch feelings and ill be okay with only getting it one time. What's everyone's thoughts on this??
1000000152.gif

My boyfriend tells me once I get my first bbc I will want it again. I tell him I only want it one time and after that I won't even think about it. He keeps telling me after I get it once it will change, I'll keep wanting it and could even possibly catch feelings. I told him I have my heart set on being with him the rest of my life and it's not possible for me to catch feelings and ill be okay with only getting it one time. What's everyone's thoughts on this??
Youll prob keep doing it

Don't do it for me... Do it for yourself. I agree... Just because a person is not verified. Is not absolute proof they are not real. There are a lot of people on this site pretending to be that which they are not. Verification does lend some credence to one's interactions here however. That being said...Even with verification there's only one way to know if somebody is real or not...Have them in the same space with you and conduct a thorough full body strip search...And then only maybe...
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
ā€œReal Personā€ status on this site means nothing. There are numerous couple and female ā€œReal Personā€ profiles that are just men using pictures and videos of their wives/girlfriends. There are also plenty of male profiles that use images of cocks that arenā€™t their own in order to deceive others. When someone is actually who the profile claims to be it is apparent, whether they have the ā€œReal Personā€ tag or not. My advice is to never take that tag at face value and always do your own investigation/verification to know if someone is authentic or not.

Hard to say no to a good thing.

I dont know if the OP is real or not. What I can tell you is that my wife had her first black cock at 68. She said ot was one and done as well. It was not.

Of course you will want to do it more if it goes well

You will for sure want it again! Be careful!

Back