Politics, Politics, Politics

When can we expect you at Stuckey's? Only a few minutes from my house.
There is only one in that area.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Trailer Park GIF by Mallrat

There is only one in that area.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Trailer Park GIF by Mallrat
Trailer Trash? It figures, coming from TnC.
Coincidently TnC is now following me to other links so he can apply his dislikes again. Looks like we may go through this again with me copying the Three Amigos dislikes to the forum and getting Admin to check 'em out again. Maybe THIS time I'll get 'em totally excommunicated. They really are slow learners, those amigos.

Coincidently TnC is now following me to other links so he can apply his dislikes again. Looks like we may go through this again with me copying the Three Amigos dislikes to the forum and getting Admin to check 'em out again. Maybe THIS time I'll get 'em totally excommunicated. They really are slow learners, those amigos.
You're nothing more than an internet troll... I apply dislikes simply because I disagree with what you're saying... I don't follow you anywhere, if you were capable, you would look back on that thread and see that I have commented there previously, meaning I am actually part of the thread... You and Ed are the biggest whiners I've ever seen, you probably report EVERYONE who disagrees with you...

If you're not going to address political topics, please refrain from even addressing me, you dolt!
I don't wish to be a victim of your stubborn ignorance to FB's warning. Find someone else to bother or put me on IGNORE (that'd be nice).

They will do it to themselves and cry about the rules.

You're nothing more than an internet troll... I apply dislikes simply because I disagree with what you're saying... I don't follow you anywhere, if you were capable, you would look back on that thread and see that I have commented there previously, meaning I am actually part of the thread... You and Ed are the biggest whiners I've ever seen, you probably report EVERYONE who disagrees with you...
You apply dislikes to things that are not controversial based on who is writing them, not what they say.
That's the difference. And I have about a dozen examples to produce.

If you're not going to address political topics, please refrain from even addressing me, you dolt!
I don't wish to be a victim of your stubborn ignorance to FB's warning. Find someone else to bother or put me on IGNORE (that'd be nice).
I CONSTANTLY address political issues... If you don't like people disagreeing with you, put them on ignore... I'm surprised you're not busy trolling my profile.

Mac orders others to not address him unless it is on political topics....Then his very next post, just 2 minutes later is nothing political, but addresses conservative posters here with c.hildish name calling.

Why it's almost like Mac's a hypocrite....

1676427620089.png

Back