Planning on attending Splash Mocha for new years. Wife interested in Glory hole. Any details or experience?

deepseathree

Male
Gold Member
My wife and I plan on attending Splash Mocha for New Years. This will be our first event. She’s only interested in the Glory Hole.

Questions are would I as the husband be allowed in with her to watch? Am I able to play with myself while watch if so? She’s interested in getting numerous cream pies. Is that a do at your own risk basis when it comes to STDs or are people tested? Are there guys in the gloryhole waiting, or do you just kind of see if someone is interested and line it up from there?

My wife and I plan on attending Splash Mocha for New Years. This will be our first event. She’s only interested in the Glory Hole.

Questions are would I as the husband be allowed in with her to watch? Am I able to play with myself while watch if so? She’s interested in getting numerous cream pies. Is that a do at your own risk basis when it comes to STDs or are people tested? Are there guys in the gloryhole waiting, or do you just kind of see if someone is interested and line it up from there?
1. Technically, GH is the guy sticking his dick in the hole and usually a person sucking the dick.
2. You are talking about the reverse GH OR FEMALE GH WHERE she is missionary or doggystyle taking dick after dick. I’ve never seen it written anywhere or told that condoms are a requirement. Seen a few people at Splash going bare in the playrooms. Although i can say most will probably opt to wear condoms. Your best bet is to do a blindfolded GB in your room.
3. You are her husband, you can go wear she goes, well except for the ladies restroom.you do not have to rely on the staff for your wife’s safety. My husband moderates my play the whole time and keeps an eye out for condom usage. Yes, I play bare with select men that have been properly vetted and I’m on preventative meds such as PREP/DOXY PEP.
4. As for you whacking off, I don’t advise it, you will be that weirdo everyone is looking at. Again, I recommend you take it to your room, if you want to take things that far.

Back