Pictures Of Interracial Naturism And Nudists

And the award for the biggest cock, yet again goes to a black guy!!!!
Some would have us believe that black cocks being bigger than white dicksr is just a myth! Where do these "experts get this nonsense from?
7 guys - 6 white and one black, yet that one single black guy has a bigger cock than every single white guy.
I love it when white women can see this undeniable truth with their own eyes and then tell all of their friends about it!

View attachment 5216872
I love the way this white woman looks so happy, so content and radiates an expression of deep satisfaction.
The proximity of her neat little pussy, next to such a huge black cock, must have turned on and enraged with jealousy in equal numbers, anyone on the beach who saw this.
Her pussy is perfectly hairless and we can see exactly what she has and what a tight fit it is going to be when this gorgeous couple get into the sand dunes!
My wife is smooth too, the way her black bulls like it to be

Twelve men in these pictures. All of the biggest four cocks belong to black men, the next eight are all white men.
No white woman on a nudist beach, or on a naturist holiday can be left in any doubt about how much bigger and thicker that black cock is, compared to white dick. Hopefully this will have the effect of encouraging white women to change their preferences to black men.
The difference isn't just minor either. The black cocks are huge and the white dicks at best are average, but many in these pictures are pathetically weedy and tiny.
The expressions on the women's faces show a mixture of admiration, surprise, ridiculing smiles and embarrassment that the world and all of her friends will know that her "man" has a dick which so obviously will not have brought her anywhere near the amount of fun, that the much bigger black cocks are guaranteed to do.
I remember many years ago my beautiful ex(sadly) was on a fashion shoot. She shared a changing room with 5 men, 4 white 1 black. she said all the whites had small cocks and black was big! I asked her if it turned her on and she said yes! I asked if he'd fucked her she said no, I was very disappointed!!

Back