NUDE PRIVATE BOAT CHARTERS WITH ALL BLACK CREW IN ST MAARTEN/ ST MARTIN

Agreed! Everything about this series of pics is superb! The gorgeous nude girls unashamed of their nudity, the beautiful tropical scenery and the public exposure of their perfect bodies to so many including black men. I wonder what they did when the camera was put away?

View attachment 6307734View attachment 6307735View attachment 6307742View attachment 6307743View attachment 6307757View attachment 6307760View attachment 6307762View attachment 6307772View attachment 6307773View attachment 6307774View attachment 6307775View attachment 6307776
Interesting that in all these pictures, only the women are naked, none of the men. Definitely sending a message. 😍

While this may be so, most Caribbean guys don’t have that mentality and they in it as much as you are. They are not looking to cause trouble for you or worse yet for themselves. Wavy is a reputable company !!
I wasn’t speaking of any particular company, just of the situation in general.. sounds like Wavy would be a good, safe choice.

I wasn’t speaking of any particular company, just of the situation in general.. sounds like Wavy would be a good, safe choice.
Well I was talking about Wavy but to generalize it, there are hundreds of charters that run in Caribbean of all types !! Two options - get on one or stand on the dock and watch them go out !! They wouldn’t be running if there were problems with them !!

Back