No more BBC?

Anthony0542

Male
Gold Member
Question for my Hotwives???

If your husband said, “no more BBC, I cant handle it - is the relationship over or would you cheat?

Just curious: how much power does BBC carry?

I did stop. Not because of my husband (I was already divorced), but because I felt I was out of control. And then I met my current husband and it was clear to me that he wouldn’t enjoy it, so I never looked back.
Do you often get tempted? Like if there was no way your current husband would ever find out

My wife soon will be blacked for the first time with a neighbor. If she wants to continue, and I believe she likely will, I never would dream of discouraging her. Her choice entirely. If she decides she wants to be black-owned, so be it.

I feel you. You’ve made that decision and you are fine with it. Good for you.

Thank you. She deserves to follow her desires, as does any woman.

That’s true, but she better have a husband that supports that desire or she’s ******* out of luck - Remember, bulls love fucking married women. Single white women might be a headache for some bulls.

The Husband is dealing with the headaches and bullshit women give men and the bulls get to enjoy the dessert. Who wouldn’t like that. It’s like telling ******* - “you get to eat nothing but desserts and no vegetables, beans, salads, non of that *******”. Every kid would sign up for that.

I’m just saying being a white married women is a better option for a white woman who loves BBC, than being a single white woman loving BBC.

The key to their happiness is the hubby. Without him, loving the wife and being there for her, there would be way more heartache

Reactions: wit
My wife soon will be blacked for the first time with a neighbor. If she wants to continue, and I believe she likely will, I never would dream of discouraging her. Her choice entirely. If she decides she wants to be black-owned, so be it.

Excellent and I hope you enjoy watching her being ravaged by the neighor which, provides you the opportunity to become a BULL in training and service other HOTWIVES. Since, BBC is an important component in keeping the bedroom HOT then, as a husband you need to experience that role of sexual dominance with other ladies while, being subordinate with wifey.

Reactions: wit
I did stop. Not because of my husband (I was already divorced), but because I felt I was out of control. And then I met my current husband and it was clear to me that he wouldn’t enjoy it, so I never looked back.
Plz stop deceiving yourself... lol 🙄 your cheating being on this site, n as long as u r on this site it is not behind u 🤷🏽‍♂️😆

Last edited:
Back