New girl I'm dating loves BBC and has a fuck buddy...need advice

Alex garcia

Male
Gold Member
I met this pretty chubby Latina girl on social media... not too long into our condos I randomly asked if she liked BBC?
She was shocked but I reassured her that it was fine. We talked about the topic for a little while and she later said she has a blk fuck buddy...

I'm really liking her and I told her I don't mind her getting BBC... I actually encouraged her... I don't wanna be too eager and scare her off. What's a good balance of encouraging her...

I sometimes send her BBC pics and she seems to like that. I will probably tell her I wanna be pussy free. How do I make her my Gf

You calm down and stop pushing so hard. If she's into it, just ask her if she has ever had any interest in having a loving husband that encourages her to enjoy BBC often. Take it from there based on her response.
You're a beautiful white BBC queen... I encourage her and I aske her how it was. I love that she k ows I care about how her pussy is sore and telling her how proud I am.

I think I'm gonna be pussy free.

You calm down and stop pushing so hard. If she's into it, just ask her if she has ever had any interest in having a loving husband that encourages her to enjoy BBC often. Take it from there based on her response.
Did your husband get you into BBC?

Dude listen up. Maybe you are younger but listen to a guy who has been around the block and dated lots of women. Pushing too hard will scare a woman off faster than seeing you hit on other women. Nothing you can do will scare her off faster. The harder you push she sees somebody who doesn’t care about her personally and just wants her to be an inanimate piece of equipment for your pleasure. She will feel like you are treating her like a dildo or fuckdoll. You have to show her you have feelings for her and want her. You have already said enough so let it go. Allow her to keep her fuck buddy and just date her and have a good time when you are with her and stop bringing it up. When she is going to see him and she tells you she is busy use that opportunity to tell her that you are cool with it and to have a great time and you will see her the next day. Be happy for her and make her time with him enjoyable and then when you see her make that time enjoyable so she is very comfortable with the situation but don’t ask her how it went or to show you pictures or some crap like that. It’s way too early for that. You need to date her for a while first. Ease up trust me. You are acting too eager.

Good advice from @Jimmydong
Date her, romance her, but be very careful not to mention her BBC friend too much. Sure, have a naughty sense of humour and fun about it, but dont ask her details. Just ask her, how long has she been enjoying him, and tell her how bad youd feel if she stopped such pleasure just because you are taking her on dates. Say no more than that and just tell her that you look forward to seeing her so much! Dont go on about pussy free or cuckold stuff, just let nature take its course and just be a true gentleman and her best friend. Make her laugh, have fun, do so many different things together, and do not rush the sexual intimacy between you both. Best of luck. It is not easy, but you have a keeper and you know this already 😊

Back