Verified need to be verified !!

Welcome to the real side of B2W! Glad you finally decided to verify :lips:
But we had been verified in January !!!!!! and evertything was fine. We had various contacts ( including chatting with you, do you remember ? )and found a bull who satisfied my wife so well !
But I lost the password a few months ago, tried to contact the site and the site always returned to be as " ernest barnes ' in two separate words...although I was registered as 'ernestbarnes " in one word...
So I have no more access to my first account ( but it still appears on the site )
Tha t why we had to create this new account "ernest barnes " in two words and be verified once more!!
How could I tie these accounts together ? or delete the fitst one but we would losze some contacts we had !!
As you are THE reference for so many on this site, do you have any idea ???
Thanks from France..And love and amiration for your fantastic body. :lips:

But we had been verified in January !!!!!! and evertything was fine. We had various contacts ( including chatting with you, do you remember ? )and found a bull who satisfied my wife so well !
But I lost the password a few months ago, tried to contact the site and the site always returned to be as " ernest barnes ' in two separate words...although I was registered as 'ernestbarnes " in one word...
So I have no more access to my first account ( but it still appears on the site )
Tha t why we had to create this new account "ernest barnes " in two words and be verified once more!!
How could I tie these accounts together ? or delete the fitst one but we would losze some contacts we had !!
As you are THE reference for so many on this site, do you have any idea ???
Thanks from France..And love and amiration for your fantastic body. :lips:
You should have pushed forgot password, and then u would have got a link to reset your password using the email u first registered with

Back