Nashville black sugar daddy

Hello,
I’m a black sugar daddy, willing to help with rent or whatever bills you may have. Looking for a couple or single female. If interested pm me and we can discuss monetary details.

If you are coming to visit the area and move that is acceptable, but please be in Nashville/Boro/Franklin etc

If the amount I have offered in the past isn’t fairly (1200/month) let me know. I have a higher preference for couples

Last edited:
While your offer might be sincere to you in your mind, I think it’s evident that as a 30 yr old male offering money on a site like this where there is an abundance of willing participants and it has garnered zero interest, it is obvious that “buyer beware” has kicked in and you are not being taken seriously !! 🤦🏾‍♂️
Just my humble opinion !! 🤷🏽‍♂️

While your offer might be sincere to you in your mind, I think it’s evident that as a 30 yr old male offering money on a site like this where there is an abundance of willing participants and it has garnered zero interest, it is obvious that “buyer beware” has kicked in and you are not being taken seriously !! 🤦🏾‍♂️
Just my humble opinion !! 🤷🏽‍♂️

I’ve talked to other folks (for feedback) on here and talking to them it is mostly 1. Men posing as women 2. Tons of flakes.

I have met one couple through the site (hence why I disappeared for a bit) but the husband didn’t like the monetary aspect after awhile.

So yes it works. Thanks for your advice but I’ll keep trucking along. Or can you provide any other solutions?

I’ve talked to other folks (for feedback) on here and talking to them it is mostly 1. Men posing as women 2. Tons of flakes.

I have met one couple through the site (hence why I disappeared for a bit) but the husband didn’t like the monetary aspect after awhile.

So yes it works. Thanks for your advice but I’ll keep trucking along. Or can you provide any other solutions?

If it works for you, more power to you !! 👏🏿👏🏿

Back