Man of color???

jdflacpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Ok this is sort of a rant and i hope I don't upset anyone but here goes.

We belong to a couple of swinger sites our profile states that we are seeking BBC only. Recently we were contacted by a gentleman that did not have in non private pics.

This is how his PM started out

"I liked your profile. Would you be interested to meet a spicy, erotic man of color? " and this was my answer "well she likes the BBC i like to watch but some times i enjoy her being alone with them also turns me on just as much knowing she is with some one "

Now here is the problem we were very close to setting up a play date and this guy finally opened his private pic and the dude was whiter than I am. And well the color contrast is part of what gets my wife and I off. Now i know where we live there are a lot of dark skin Hispanic's and they like to say they have BBC and I don't really feel that way.
So the question is does the term BBC only belong to African Americans (I hate that term) was it wrong for my wife to politely decline this guy based on that alone? What would others have done

(...)

We belong to a couple of swinger sites our profile states that we are seeking BBC only.

(...) was it wrong for my wife to politely decline this guy based on that alone? (...)
You are talking about your wife's perhaps most intimate part of the body being invaded by another person. It is always up to her who she gives a pass or not. A no is a no and has to be accepted without exception. There's not even a need for an explanation why she may decline someone. It's simple, stupid like that.

Finding a match is actual work. But i guess you already know (as you also stated you are not new to swinger sites). Don't let it get you frustrated but make the process part of the fun and keep your expectations low. One night you will be rewarded. ;) Good luck & have fun!

You are talking about your wife's perhaps most intimate part of the body being invaded by another person. It is always up to her who she gives a pass or not. A no is a no and has to be accepted without exception. There's not even a need for an explanation why she may decline someone. It's simple, stupid like that.

Finding a match is actual work. But i guess you already know (as you also stated you are not new to swinger sites). Don't let it get you frustrated but make the process part of the fun and keep your expectations low. One night you will be rewarded. ;) Good luck & have fun!
thank you I feel much better as far a not new thats correct matter of fact the wife is wanting to stop we have had 20+ years of some fun but i want 10 more lol

Ok this is sort of a rant and i hope I don't upset anyone but here goes.

We belong to a couple of swinger sites our profile states that we are seeking BBC only. Recently we were contacted by a gentleman that did not have in non private pics.

This is how his PM started out

"I liked your profile. Would you be interested to meet a spicy, erotic man of color? " and this was my answer "well she likes the BBC i like to watch but some times i enjoy her being alone with them also turns me on just as much knowing she is with some one "

Now here is the problem we were very close to setting up a play date and this guy finally opened his private pic and the dude was whiter than I am. And well the color contrast is part of what gets my wife and I off. Now i know where we live there are a lot of dark skin Hispanic's and they like to say they have BBC and I don't really feel that way.
So the question is does the term BBC only belong to African Americans (I hate that term) was it wrong for my wife to politely decline this guy based on that alone? What would others have done
She has a right to decline whoever she wants. I thought the term meant you are Black but I guess this is that "new" math. 😂

Back