Making Progress

BurghWannaBe

Male
Gold Member
We have talked a lot about it over the years and last night we made some headway. Her reservations are about my motivations behind it. I’ve tried to explain to her it’s about her pleasure and while we have good sex. She deserves the best sex ever. I also explained this is not about me wanting anyone else. In fact I talked her into putting me into chastity and I love it. Last night after weeks of being locked she released me and I kept saying thank you mistress. She kinda looked at me. I said “You own my cock now, I need to thank you when you release me.” I almost came when my cock was freed. Then as we began to kiss and I felt her large breasts and firm ass, my cock grew harder then ever. She was wetter the ever. Her nipples were poking through her silk pajama tops. I peeled back her panties and asked, “Mistress may I taste your pussy?” She granted me permission. I was shocked as this the beginning of her taking dominance. Again I had to hold back my own orgasm when she said it. I then slowly licked her sweet pussy. Her juices covering my face. She had me move to a 69 type position and began stroking my cock. I asked “Mistress can you please put your lips on my cock?” She ignored me, moaned, and kept stroking. As I watched her face getting closer to orgasm, I got close to cumming and begged her to stop. She slowed her hand just enough to keep me from cumming. The sexiest part was seeing my conservative wife taking this dominant role. Usually when I’m am licking her pussy and getting she is getting close to cumming she wants me to fuck her. I even asked mistress if she wanted me to fuck her. With her beautiful brown eyes in pure ******* framed by her blonde hair, her large breasts shiny with sweat, she looked at me and said “Not this time, maybe next time honey, make me cum” OMG I did everything to hold back my orgasm when she said that and then she had the biggest orgasm of her life. I couldn’t hold myself back from cumming and begged her if I could cum. She said “yes you may”. I shot a huge load and licked it off her hand. She seemed to love my submission. I’m trying to get her to be more comfortable being in the Dom role in the bedroom and show her I’m submissive. Seems she took the hint. Can’t wait to see what our future brings or who it brings!

Attachments

• B5981949-FBB9-4298-8513-9965AF320A6A.jpeg
    B5981949-FBB9-4298-8513-9965AF320A6A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 293
  • CC93D035-EC3E-46CF-AA03-F0AAB3544816.jpeg
    CC93D035-EC3E-46CF-AA03-F0AAB3544816.jpeg
    713.5 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
We have talked a lot about it over the years and last night we made some headway. Her reservations are about my motivations behind it. I’ve tried to explain to her it’s about her pleasure and while we have good sex. She deserves the best sex ever. I also explained this is not about me wanting anyone else. In fact I talked her into putting me into chastity and I love it. Last night after weeks of being locked she released me and I kept saying thank you mistress. She kinda looked at me. I said “You own my cock now, I need to thank you when you release me.” I almost came when my cock was freed. Then as we began to kiss and I felt her large breasts and firm ass, my cock grew harder then ever. She was wetter the ever. Her nipples were poking through her silk pajama tops. I peeled back her panties and asked, “Mistress may I taste your pussy?” She granted me permission. I was shocked as this the beginning of her taking dominance. Again I had to hold back my own orgasm when she said it. I then slowly licked her sweet pussy. Her juices covering my face. She had me move to a 69 type position and began stroking my cock. I asked “Mistress can you please put your lips on my cock?” She ignored me, moaned, and kept stroking. As I watched her face getting closer to orgasm, I got close to cumming and begged her to stop. She slowed her hand just enough to keep me from cumming. The sexiest part was seeing my conservative wife taking this dominant role. Usually when I’m am licking her pussy and getting she is getting close to cumming she wants me to fuck her. I even asked mistress if she wanted me to fuck her. With her beautiful brown eyes in pure ******* framed by her blonde hair, her large breasts shiny with sweat, she looked at me and said “Not this time, maybe next time honey, make me cum” OMG I did everything to hold back my orgasm when she said that and then she had the biggest orgasm of her life. I couldn’t hold myself back from cumming and begged her if I could cum. She said “yes you may”. I shot a huge load and licked it off her hand. She seemed to love my submission. I’m trying to train her to be more Dom in the bedroom and show her I’m submissive. Seems she took the hint. Can’t wait to see what our future brings or who it brings!
A good slutwife in the making . Congrats

We have talked a lot about it over the years and last night we made some headway. Her reservations are about my motivations behind it. I’ve tried to explain to her it’s about her pleasure and while we have good sex. She deserves the best sex ever. I also explained this is not about me wanting anyone else. In fact I talked her into putting me into chastity and I love it. Last night after weeks of being locked she released me and I kept saying thank you mistress. She kinda looked at me. I said “You own my cock now, I need to thank you when you release me.” I almost came when my cock was freed. Then as we began to kiss and I felt her large breasts and firm ass, my cock grew harder then ever. She was wetter the ever. Her nipples were poking through her silk pajama tops. I peeled back her panties and asked, “Mistress may I taste your pussy?” She granted me permission. I was shocked as this the beginning of her taking dominance. Again I had to hold back my own orgasm when she said it. I then slowly licked her sweet pussy. Her juices covering my face. She had me move to a 69 type position and began stroking my cock. I asked “Mistress can you please put your lips on my cock?” She ignored me, moaned, and kept stroking. As I watched her face getting closer to orgasm, I got close to cumming and begged her to stop. She slowed her hand just enough to keep me from cumming. The sexiest part was seeing my conservative wife taking this dominant role. Usually when I’m am licking her pussy and getting she is getting close to cumming she wants me to fuck her. I even asked mistress if she wanted me to fuck her. With her beautiful brown eyes in pure ******* framed by her blonde hair, her large breasts shiny with sweat, she looked at me and said “Not this time, maybe next time honey, make me cum” OMG I did everything to hold back my orgasm when she said that and then she had the biggest orgasm of her life. I couldn’t hold myself back from cumming and begged her if I could cum. She said “yes you may”. I shot a huge load and licked it off her hand. She seemed to love my submission. I’m trying to train her to be more Dom in the bedroom and show her I’m submissive. Seems she took the hint. Can’t wait to see what our future brings or who it brings!
Dam u lucky

Nice! Do you guys include any bbc roleplay or dirty talk in your sex?
Well we haven't till last night. We went to a bar with some friends. The ladies got in the dance floor and danced. I saw two young black men grinding on her and my cock hardened instantly in my cage. She came back to the table telling everyone about the two black guys. I was bursting in my cage and felt humiliated because she loved the attention. Saying she always attracts the young sexy black men. I almost came in my pants. As we left one of them followed us out but stopped at the bar to get a *******. On the ride home all she could talk about was those two guys. We got home and release my cock and I almost exploded. She was so wet. I licked her pussy to an orgasm while she gave me a hand job. I asked mistress if could fuck her she said yes. As I was pounding away she was having trouble cunning again so I whispered in her ear "cum for the black guys" boom! Huge orgasm! I exploded too. Filled her pussy with cum. Then an amazing thing happened. She told me to clean her up with my tongue. I didn't hesitate. Back in the cage I go.

Another update....we were riding to her mom's house today with our teen daughters in the car. Out of nowhere, my normally conservative wife began to brag about how these two hot young black guys hit on her last night. OMG the humiliation and jealousy combined with the cage was unbearable. I heard them ask her if she danced with the guys, she told them yes. Then told us how the one proceeded to tell her how beautiful she was and the other said she was one sexy white lady. My jaw dropped cause she didn't say anything last night, but now told me and our daughters. Fuck I literally began leaking. I got quiet and she knew it affetected me, especially when our girls were taunting me with comments about the young guys wanting mom. It seems the flood gates are opening and I will be a another white soon. I feel some pain and so.e angst, but I know where my place will be. I may have to take her back to that bar again without our friends.IMG_20200711_174307050_HDR.jpg

Another update....we were riding to her mom's house today with our teen daughters in the car. Out of nowhere, my normally conservative wife began to brag about how these two hot young black guys hit on her last night. OMG the humiliation and jealousy combined with the cage was unbearable. I heard them ask her if she danced with the guys, she told them yes. Then told us how the one proceeded to tell her how beautiful she was and the other said she was one sexy white lady. My jaw dropped cause she didn't say anything last night, but now told me and our daughters. Fuck I literally began leaking. I got quiet and she knew it affetected me, especially when our girls were taunting me with comments about the young guys wanting mom. It seems the flood gates are opening and I will be a another white soon. I feel some pain and so.e angst, but I know where my place will be. I may have to take her back to that bar again without our friends.View attachment 5103154
So sexy

We have talked a lot about it over the years and last night we made some headway. Her reservations are about my motivations behind it. I’ve tried to explain to her it’s about her pleasure and while we have good sex. She deserves the best sex ever. I also explained this is not about me wanting anyone else. In fact I talked her into putting me into chastity and I love it. Last night after weeks of being locked she released me and I kept saying thank you mistress. She kinda looked at me. I said “You own my cock now, I need to thank you when you release me.” I almost came when my cock was freed. Then as we began to kiss and I felt her large breasts and firm ass, my cock grew harder then ever. She was wetter the ever. Her nipples were poking through her silk pajama tops. I peeled back her panties and asked, “Mistress may I taste your pussy?” She granted me permission. I was shocked as this the beginning of her taking dominance. Again I had to hold back my own orgasm when she said it. I then slowly licked her sweet pussy. Her juices covering my face. She had me move to a 69 type position and began stroking my cock. I asked “Mistress can you please put your lips on my cock?” She ignored me, moaned, and kept stroking. As I watched her face getting closer to orgasm, I got close to cumming and begged her to stop. She slowed her hand just enough to keep me from cumming. The sexiest part was seeing my conservative wife taking this dominant role. Usually when I’m am licking her pussy and getting she is getting close to cumming she wants me to fuck her. I even asked mistress if she wanted me to fuck her. With her beautiful brown eyes in pure ******* framed by her blonde hair, her large breasts shiny with sweat, she looked at me and said “Not this time, maybe next time honey, make me cum” OMG I did everything to hold back my orgasm when she said that and then she had the biggest orgasm of her life. I couldn’t hold myself back from cumming and begged her if I could cum. She said “yes you may”. I shot a huge load and licked it off her hand. She seemed to love my submission. I’m trying to get her to be more comfortable being in the Dom role in the bedroom and show her I’m submissive. Seems she took the hint. Can’t wait to see what our future brings or who it brings!
andwhat did she say about her with a BBC

Another update....we were riding to her mom's house today with our teen daughters in the car. Out of nowhere, my normally conservative wife began to brag about how these two hot young black guys hit on her last night. OMG the humiliation and jealousy combined with the cage was unbearable. I heard them ask her if she danced with the guys, she told them yes. Then told us how the one proceeded to tell her how beautiful she was and the other said she was one sexy white lady. My jaw dropped cause she didn't say anything last night, but now told me and our daughters. Fuck I literally began leaking. I got quiet and she knew it affetected me, especially when our girls were taunting me with comments about the young guys wanting mom. It seems the flood gates are opening and I will be a another white soon. I feel some pain and so.e angst, but I know where my place will be. I may have to take her back to that bar again without our friends.View attachment 5103154
Wife looks very fuckable

so anynew updates to hear or has she even become more dominant and openly talking about BBC

Update, lately she has been taking control in the bedroom. Telling when I get to cum. What I'm to do to her. Talked about her being flirted with. My cock throbs in my cage daily. She teases me with her clothes, no bras, etc. She has been flirting with every guy black or white. But, BUT tonight she went with her friends again to a wine place. But told me she will be heading back to the same bar where the two young bbc hit on her and danced with her. She told me I have to meet her there. I'm hoping I walk in on her being fondled or at least chatting it up with one of the two bbc from last time. Her outfit leaves little to the imagination. Soni know they wont miss her. I got hard when I saw her.

Update, lately she has been taking control in the bedroom. Telling when I get to cum. What I'm to do to her. Talked about her being flirted with. My cock throbs in my cage daily. She teases me with her clothes, no bras, etc. She has been flirting with every guy black or white. But, BUT tonight she went with her friends again to a wine place. But told me she will be heading back to the same bar where the two young bbc hit on her and danced with her. She told me I have to meet her there. I'm hoping I walk in on her being fondled or at least chatting it up with one of the two bbc from last time. Her outfit leaves little to the imagination. Soni know they wont miss her. I got hard when I saw her.
wish we could see her outfit and hoping she gets lucky and fucked by them ..that way yyou get lucky too. would love another update

Back