Louis Farrakhan - black supremacy quotes

Typical right wing talking point.First of all the white house was built by black slaves and the first president of these United States owned them.I guess you don't know that former presidents have owned slaves too.Also, it was some former presidents who were KKK members too.Warren G Harding was actually sworn in at a KKK ceremony held at the white house by Imperial Wizard Colonel Simmons. Woodrow Wilson was a KKK member and provided screenings of The Clansman and Birth of a Nation to his Cabinet,Congress, and the Supreme Court.William McKinnley was the first president to be a KKK member.It's a couple more but I will let that slide.How do you feel about Operation Paperclip.When over a thousand Nazi's were brought to America.

View attachment 600683 View attachment 600684I know you find all this disheartening.

P.S I went to college myself but the best knowledge I got came later in life and not out of no fucking school books.You should ENJOY LIVING not just making a decent or good loving.HOTEP
Read it, very disappointing what one can learn

NO.They were terrorists who got off SCOT-FREE.The bastards should have paid the price for their crimes.Right is right and wrong is wrong.They talk about other people and governments but look at them.Von Braun,Germany,the U.S,Russia and all these other countries work for the same purpose.They are all ruled and fall in line to certain entities.
Example.You here talk about the national debt but who is America indebted too.The Nazi connection to America is even
deeper then most folks think.
Politics has always made for some strange bed fellows.

Read it, very disappointing what one can learn

Yeah.Some things always get covered up.

Typical right wing talking point.First of all the white house was built by black slaves and the first president of these United States owned them.I guess you don't know that former presidents have owned slaves too.Also, it was some former presidents who were KKK members too.Warren G Harding was actually sworn in at a KKK ceremony held at the white house by Imperial Wizard Colonel Simmons. Woodrow Wilson was a KKK member and provided screenings of The Clansman and Birth of a Nation to his Cabinet,Congress, and the Supreme Court.William McKinnley was the first president to be a KKK member.It's a couple more but I will let that slide.How do you feel about Operation Paperclip.When over a thousand Nazi's were brought to America.

Perhaps things get "covered up" because they never happened.

That Washington owned slaves and that slaves were used to build it, along with immigrants from Europe, is not up for debate.

However, there is no evidence that any of the Presidents that you mentioned were members of the KKK. The only "evidence", if one wishes to call it that, comes from various click-bait sites:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/revealed-5-us-presidents-members-racists-cult-ku-klux-klan-photos/

https://www.englishforums.com/English/PresidentsMembersKkk/jqxrn/post.htm

http://blacktimetravel.com/five-us-presidents-were-members-of-the-ku-klux-klan/

http://able2know.org/topic/99462-1

http://revolutionary-mindset.tumblr...-first-u-s-president-who-was-a-kkk-member-was

The only President on that list with any provable link to the KKK was Harry Truman, who it appears paid the $10 membership fee at the onset of his political career but a short time later reconsidered and asked for his money back. There is no credible evidence that he was involved in any Klan or Klan related activities. A similar situation seems to exist for Supreme Court Justice Hugo Black. Furthermore, any claim that any of the Presidents that you mentioned as Klan members isn't backed up by any kind of scholarly research, and given the number of Presidential researcher and biographers, if any credible evidence existed it likely would have surfaced.

Perhaps things get "covered up" because they never happened.

That Washington owned slaves and that slaves were used to build it, along with immigrants from Europe, is not up for debate.

However, there is no evidence that any of the Presidents that you mentioned were members of the KKK. The only "evidence", if one wishes to call it that, comes from various click-bait sites:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/revealed-5-us-presidents-members-racists-cult-ku-klux-klan-photos/

https://www.englishforums.com/English/PresidentsMembersKkk/jqxrn/post.htm

http://blacktimetravel.com/five-us-presidents-were-members-of-the-ku-klux-klan/

http://able2know.org/topic/99462-1

http://revolutionary-mindset.tumblr...-first-u-s-president-who-was-a-kkk-member-was

The only President on that list with any provable link to the KKK was Harry Truman, who it appears paid the $10 membership fee at the onset of his political career but a short time later reconsidered and asked for his money back. There is no credible evidence that he was involved in any Klan or Klan related activities. A similar situation seems to exist for Supreme Court Justice Hugo Black. Furthermore, any claim that any of the Presidents that you mentioned as Klan members isn't backed up by any kind of scholarly research, and given the number of Presidential researcher and biographers, if any credible evidence existed it likely would have surfaced.
The one thing that most conspiracy advocates overlook is that groups of people rarely can keep a secret. In any conspiracy invariably there will be someone and usually more than one that talks. Typically any disclosure will be supported by some type of documentation simply because the disclosure will be denied and the people breaking the silence will need something to back up their claims.

A much more common thing is to supply disinformation. The internet has made that very easy to do. One of the skills we learned from the British in WWII was the art of creative lying and disinformation. Anyone seeking the truth on pretty much any politically charged issue has to cast a wide net and look at a lot of sources to arrive at the truth.

Then there are people that just want/need to believe there are more secrets out there than there actually are. They often spend a good deal of effort trying to ferret out non existent secrets and fail to discover the real ones.

The one thing that most conspiracy advocates overlook is that groups of people rarely can keep a secret. In any conspiracy invariably there will be someone and usually more than one that talks. Typically any disclosure will be supported by some type of documentation simply because the disclosure will be denied and the people breaking the silence will need something to back up their claims.

A much more common thing is to supply disinformation. The internet has made that very easy to do. One of the skills we learned from the British in WWII was the art of creative lying and disinformation. Anyone seeking the truth on pretty much any politically charged issue has to cast a wide net and look at a lot of sources to arrive at the truth.

Then there are people that just want/need to believe there are more secrets out there than there actually are. They often spend a good deal of effort trying to ferret out non existent secrets and fail to discover the real ones.

I guess MJ 12,the council of foreign relations,the Bilderberg group,illumanati are just telling all the secrets.I deal with facts and not beliefs.Keep lying to yourself.I thought yall would leave this thread alone but I guess not.

With all the scholarly debate.The truth is never told.One of the biggest lies on the planet today is Jesus.Jesus never existed.Now if you wanna debate this.Lets do it.Im a teach yall about trying to debate Soulpole.

bushmengkorz.jpg Well since my reply didn't show up.Alot is covered up.KKK presidents,slave owning presidents,anti-black presidents is old news that the mainstream tries to hide.Scholarly debate.Who in the world trust these guys to give their version of history or HIS-STORY.It goes to the old saying.THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.If the truth will set you free then it means that you are a slave to lies.The mainstream news ran with the story that the President wasn't born in this country and didn't have a birth certificate.But, the same mainstream media said nothing about George Bush Sr. not being born in America and that he was a Nazi spy for hitler.I deal with facts not beliefs.I never heard of the sites that you posted the links to anyway.HOTEP.Can you find George in this picture with Nazi's.I can add the names if yall need them.

Last edited:
Before I forget.I wanna see whats gonna be said about this.Yall know who it is.This don't look like Farrahkhan to me.View attachment 621225
I believe that is a picture of Queen Elizabeth when she was about 6 years. The picture (it was a news reel as I recall) was taken in 1933 or 1934. War was still several years away and nobody had any idea the atrocities Hitler would be responsible for. And the kid was 6 years old! Gimme a break

Last edited:
With all the scholarly debate.The truth is never told.One of the biggest lies on the planet today is Jesus.Jesus never existed.Now if you wanna debate this.Lets do it.Im a teach yall about trying to debate Soulpole.
Scholarly debate and real science are how truths are discovered. One of the problems we face today is that too many people have decided what the truth is before they know and understand the facts.

As to your comments about Jesus, you are preaching to the choir, I am an atheist.

View attachment 621245 Well since my reply didn't show up.Alot is covered up.KKK presidents,slave owning presidents,anti-black presidents is old news that the mainstream tries to hide.Scholarly debate.Who in the world trust these guys to give their version of history or HIS-STORY.It goes to the old saying.THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.If the truth will set you free then it means that you are a slave to lies.The mainstream news ran with the story that the President wasn't born in this country and didn't have a birth certificate.But, the same mainstream media said nothing about George Bush Sr. not being born in America and that he was a Nazi spy for hitler.I deal with facts not beliefs.I never heard of the sites that you posted the links to anyway.HOTEP.Can you find George in this picture with Nazi's.I can add the names if yall need them.

Your posts are long on accusations of cover ups and conjecture but short on actual facts. Some of the things that you keep claiming have been covered up by historians are facts in the public domain.

If George H. W. Bush wasn't born in Milton,Massachusetts, and if he wasn't a bomber pilot shot down over the Pacific in WWII, then by all means, produce the goods.

So is your premise that because a young Queen Elizabeth gave a Nazi salute that somehow proves that Farrakhan isn't an antisemite?
You cant have it both ways.Dont blame the man for everything.Spread the love around is all Im saying.Hitler and the British Royal Family connection is old news.I cant believe it took it this long to get out.Better yet.I can believe it took it this long.

Your posts are long on accusations of cover ups and conjecture but short on actual facts. Some of the things that you keep claiming have been covered up by historians are facts in the public domain.

If George H. W. Bush wasn't born in Milton,Massachusetts, and if he wasn't a bomber pilot shot down over the Pacific in WWII, then by all means, produce the goods.

George Bush was born in Germnay.His ******* name is George Scherff and George Bush real name is George Scherff Jr.Prescott Bush is not his *******.Anyway,everyone knows that Prescott Bush made money with the Nazi's.Did you see the picture I posted with him and his company.The information is out there.Besides,you had Nazi's that were getting Social Security Checks until just recently.Where was the investigation by Congress.NOT EVEN A WORD.You and all the others here who try to debate or argue with me wont accept facts or the truth.Especially when it exposes white supremacy.If anyone else post something on this site its no problem but as soon as I say something the usuals come out like roaches.You can bet that I have already done my homework before I say something.It doesn't bother me a bit.I just get a good laugh out of it though.

By the way.The original meaning of semites were the descendants of the Shem.Who was the ******* of Noah and Ham's brother.I know you have heard the story of black people having black skin was due to a curse that was placed on Ham.The Mormons promoted this big time.And since its genetically impossible to get an black offspring from a nonblack person.The term anti-semite would mean anti-black.It wasn't like there was anyone else on the planet during that time.This was right after the flood story and God was replenishing the Earth.It says that Noah was perfect in his generations.Genesis Chapter 6 verse 9 of the Christian bible.HOTEP.

Scholarly debate and real science are how truths are discovered. One of the problems we face today is that too many people have decided what the truth is before they know and understand the facts.

As to your comments about Jesus, you are preaching to the choir, I am an atheist.
The truth is out there but it wont get told.You can lose everything when you tell the truth.People even lose their lives all for telling the truth.About you being an atheist.Thats your business.I was pointing out the lie.HOTEP.

Back