Loose pussy love

Is loose pussy the new normal for white women

• Yes

Votes: 503 87.8%
  • No

Votes: 70 12.2%

• Total voters
That pussy is loose until it receives a big cock thrusting deep inside of it then it's becomes like a Venus Fly Trap all juicy and wet 💦 and starts pulsating and contracting in order to grip that big cock and make it explode extracting the hot load that pussy deserves! ♠️

When it has the cock it really desires deep inside of it that pussy will turn into a bear trap real quick!😂

That pussy will tighten up like that jar 🫙 you could open! 😂

That pussy will tighten up like those jeans 👖 you can barely fit!

That pussy will tighten up like when you clinch and try not to pass gas 💨in front of people!😂

Loose pussy will tighten up for the right cock!♠️

Beautiful....Once a Woman experiences Big toys or BBC.....It is quite normal for her to make her tiny Dick Hubby Pussy Free. And that is perfectly normal and ok!

Beautiful....Once a Woman experiences Big toys or BBC.....It is quite normal for her to make her tiny Dick Hubby Pussy Free. And that is perfectly normal and ok!
When we first started having sex. She would usually jerk me off or give me head, she’d get me close to cumming and I’d tell her to slow down because I was close to cumming. She would intensify her effort making me spill my load. Then she’d apologize saying she just got excited and so into it. Eventually she admitted that she didn’t like my penis in her, that it left her feeling frustrated and it didn’t do anything for her but make her feel like she was still needing to be taken care of. We started using my penis less and less and I noticed the less I entered her, the more sex and better sex we had. She said she loves that we can be open and honest and that I’m ok not being in her and she doesn’t have to get anxious about thinking she needs to give me her pussy. Our sex has truly been amazing the less I’m in her.

When we first started having sex. She would usually jerk me off or give me head, she’d get me close to cumming and I’d tell her to slow down because I was close to cumming. She would intensify her effort making me spill my load. Then she’d apologize saying she just got excited and so into it. Eventually she admitted that she didn’t like my penis in her, that it left her feeling frustrated and it didn’t do anything for her but make her feel like she was still needing to be taken care of. We started using my penis less and less and I noticed the less I entered her, the more sex and better sex we had. She said she loves that we can be open and honest and that I’m ok not being in her and she doesn’t have to get anxious about thinking she needs to give me her pussy. Our sex has truly been amazing the less I’m in her.
Yup....funny how that Works for us Cucks.....Being Pussy Free only makes it better....for Both!!

Last edited:
View attachment IMG_3064.movIMG_2333.pngIMG_2691.jpegIMG_2692.jpegIMG_2707.jpegIMG_3058.jpegIMG_8560.jpegIMG_4739.jpegIMG_4742.jpeg

I’ve completely double fisted her 3 separate times. We don’t routinely try, it’s something that kind of just happens when we are in the mood and she’s feeling extra open and we go for it. But regular fisting is part of our regular sex. I fist her almost every time we have sex (2-5x/wk on average) usually I start with my tongue. Slip a few fingers in her, within a min or two I’m pumping her with my fist. Then once she’s nice and warmed up. I put the strapon on and grab one of her huge dildos, usually based on how open she felt, then go to town. She said she loves that I always seem to know the right size she needed that night.

View attachment 6794568View attachment 6794570View attachment 6794571View attachment 6794572View attachment 6794573View attachment 6794574View attachment 6794575View attachment 6794576View attachment 6794577

I’ve completely double fisted her 3 separate times. We don’t routinely try, it’s something that kind of just happens when we are in the mood and she’s feeling extra open and we go for it. But regular fisting is part of our regular sex. I fist her almost every time we have sex (2-5x/wk on average) usually I start with my tongue. Slip a few fingers in her, within a min or two I’m pumping her with my fist. Then once she’s nice and warmed up. I put the strapon on and grab one of her huge dildos, usually based on how open she felt, then go to town. She said she loves that I always seem to know the right size she needed that night.
Wow! And you don’t have small hands either, amazing!

Back