Looking for BBC (with bbc friends?) in Germany/BW region

Heiß ;) woher genau kommt ihr?? Ich komme aus Freiburg ;)
Du kannst mich auch gerne einfach anschreiben :)

Hello all,

We are looking for one or more BBC to have some sexy time with. I have recently given birth but I can't wait any longer (2 weeks after already started having sex again). If you are near BW area and interested in new mums pussy, let me know and we can see if we can please eachother.
A couple of pics to hopefully get your interest.
Be one lucky bbc that!!

Hello all,

We are looking for one or more BBC to have some sexy time with. I have recently given birth but I can't wait any longer (2 weeks after already started having sex again). If you are near BW area and interested in new mums pussy, let me know and we can see if we can please eachother.
A couple of pics to hopefully get your interest.
Message me I’m in Germany myself very interested

Hello all,

Can't send you a message, send me a pm if you are still looking.

Hello all,

Where in baden?

Back