LET'S CHAT

What’s up, I would love to chat. My favorite topic is sucking big black cocks! I’m obsessed with sucking big black cocks in front of women. Especially if they are telling me what to do. If you want to chat hit me back
Well hello.. other sucking Black cock do you take them in your ass?

Well hello.. other sucking Black cock do you take them in your ass?
No I’m just 100 % addicted to sucking big black cocks! I started when I was young, I walked in on my babysitter Nicole sucking her boyfriend Bobby’s huge black cock. I couldn’t take my eyes off his cock. I was amazed how big it was! Nicole was yelling at me but I wasn’t listening just staring at Bobby’s cock. Nicole realized I couldn’t take my eyes off it. Nicole said Bobby looks like I’m not the only one who likes your big cock!! Then Nicole said go ahead and touch it. Instantly I reached out and touched his cock, more like I poked it. Nicole and Bobby botched laughed and she said wrap your hand around the shaft and then start moving your hand up and down the shaft. I started stroking Bobby’s cock and it got even bigger and I could feel in throbbing in my hand. I had this big black cock in my hand and couldn’t be more focused on it and since Nicole had it in her mouth I do that. Out Bobby’s cock in my mouth and gagged his cock was oozing pre cum and I didn’t like it at all. Nicole was babysitting me 3 nights a week I was in fourth or fifth grade. Bobby came over almost every time Nicole was babysitting. She was always talking to me about sucking Bobby’s cock and next time do this or try this way. I went from not liking sucking Bobby’s big black cock to I couldn’t wait for him to come over so I found suck his big black cock. Nicole taught me how to worship his big black cock and loved every minute of it. Nicole from the f in eat time always told me this is our secret and if anyone found out I wouldn’t be able to suck Bobby’s cock anymore. So I never told anyone. I literally ran all the way home from school looking forward to sucking Bobby’s cock but when I got home Nicole had a few of her friends over. She introduced me but I was short and didn’t want to talk I wanted them to leave so when Bobby got there I could immediately get on my knees and worship his big black cock with my tongue. They were in the living room talking and laughing and I was sitting on the stairs that went to my room pouting when I heard Bobby knock on the front door and walk in and then I heard other guys voice, Bobby brought a few of his friends too. My heart sank I thought no worshipping Bobby’s bug beautiful black cock tonight. Then Nicole yelled for me to come downstairs. So I went pouting the whole way until I walked into the living room. Bobby and his two friends were standing in front of Nicole and her three friends who were sitting on the couch naked!! Confused I walked over to Nicole and she said how she had been telling her friends how great I was at sucking Bobby’s cock a nd that I truly enjoyed sucking his cock and swallowing every drop of his come. So I had Bobby bring a couple friends who are obsessed with getting their cocks sucked. A sling as it’s a good blow job they don’t care who gives them it. So I want you to worship all three of these big black cocks in front of my friends. I don’t know why but I had this feeling inside that I would not let Nicole down she really thought I was great at worshipping Bobby big black cock and was bragging to her friends how good I was! I got on my knees it was a little awkward at first but once I got a rhythm going sucking on one cock and stroking the other two at the same time I was in heaven slicking and licking there balls then I would make eye contact with one of the girls and deep throat one of the black cocks all the way to the base and never break eye contact. My jaw was killing me but I wasn’t stopping until I had all three black cock shooting there loads down my throat. Nicole and her friends sat on the couch smoking cigarettes saying how amazed they were at how good I was and how munched I loved sucking those big black cocks. Finally one of the guys said I’m going to cum let the cock that was in my mouth go and grabbed his cock and used my hand and both to deep throat his cock not even 30 sec later I felt his load hit the back of my throat. I kept sucking his dick head and was milking his shaft to make sure I got it all out then licked his cock and balls clean. Bobby of course was the last to bust nut and had me on my knees infront of his friends and Nicole and her friends begging him to let me suck his cock and swallow his cum. What are you he asked? Tell everyone what you are. I love sucking black cock! I said and he said yes you do and from now on you are going to be our big black cock sucking slut do you understand. I shook my head yes and yelled I’m a big black cock sucking slut and love it. All through middle school and high school I sucked big black cock atleast once a week even when I had a girlfriend in high school Bobby would call or stop by alone or with a friend. My mouth would start watering and would tell my girlfriend Hillary I had to go with Bobby help him with whatever hop in his car I would have his cock out stroking it before we even turned off the street I lived on. I was so obsessed with sucking Bobby and his friends big black cocks I didn’t realize how bad my excuses I was saying to Hillary had been. She ended up following Bobby and I we just went to a park that had no cars in the parking lot. We got out of the car and positioned ourselves so he could watch the entrance while I was sucking his cock. Hillary walked through the woods and literally caught me as I wa sucking for all I was worth. I felt bony start to tense and started breathing heavy so I knew he was about to come. She came running out of the woods I caught you then realized I was sucking a big black cock. I didn’t miss a beat I kept going then Bobby said I’m about to cum I looked straight into Hillary’s eyes and pulled Bobby’s cock out of my mouth and let each jet of cum hit my tongue and swallowed it all then sucked his big black cock clean. Well now you know and hate me can you just not tell everyone. One condition she said I said ok I want to suck big black cock like that one. I said hey Bobby my girlfriend wants to suck tour big black cock. Thats for different day. After high school I went to the army and lost touched with Bobby unfortunately. I did suck big black cock while in the army random ******* at a bar stuff. Then when ever I had the opportunity I would. I’m straight have a girlfriend it absolutely love sucking big black cock nut discretely. I love doing it but don’t want certain people I know to find out. When I’m on vacation or out of town that I know no one I love it I’m looking for that big black cock to suck and hopefully have some women watching how good i suck big black cock

No I’m just 100 % addicted to sucking big black cocks! I started when I was young, I walked in on my babysitter Nicole sucking her boyfriend Bobby’s huge black cock. I couldn’t take my eyes off his cock. I was amazed how big it was! Nicole was yelling at me but I wasn’t listening just staring at Bobby’s cock. Nicole realized I couldn’t take my eyes off it. Nicole said Bobby looks like I’m not the only one who likes your big cock!! Then Nicole said go ahead and touch it. Instantly I reached out and touched his cock, more like I poked it. Nicole and Bobby botched laughed and she said wrap your hand around the shaft and then start moving your hand up and down the shaft. I started stroking Bobby’s cock and it got even bigger and I could feel in throbbing in my hand. I had this big black cock in my hand and couldn’t be more focused on it and since Nicole had it in her mouth I do that. Out Bobby’s cock in my mouth and gagged his cock was oozing pre cum and I didn’t like it at all. Nicole was babysitting me 3 nights a week I was in fourth or fifth grade. Bobby came over almost every time Nicole was babysitting. She was always talking to me about sucking Bobby’s cock and next time do this or try this way. I went from not liking sucking Bobby’s big black cock to I couldn’t wait for him to come over so I found suck his big black cock. Nicole taught me how to worship his big black cock and loved every minute of it. Nicole from the f in eat time always told me this is our secret and if anyone found out I wouldn’t be able to suck Bobby’s cock anymore. So I never told anyone. I literally ran all the way home from school looking forward to sucking Bobby’s cock but when I got home Nicole had a few of her friends over. She introduced me but I was short and didn’t want to talk I wanted them to leave so when Bobby got there I could immediately get on my knees and worship his big black cock with my tongue. They were in the living room talking and laughing and I was sitting on the stairs that went to my room pouting when I heard Bobby knock on the front door and walk in and then I heard other guys voice, Bobby brought a few of his friends too. My heart sank I thought no worshipping Bobby’s bug beautiful black cock tonight. Then Nicole yelled for me to come downstairs. So I went pouting the whole way until I walked into the living room. Bobby and his two friends were standing in front of Nicole and her three friends who were sitting on the couch naked!! Confused I walked over to Nicole and she said how she had been telling her friends how great I was at sucking Bobby’s cock a nd that I truly enjoyed sucking his cock and swallowing every drop of his come. So I had Bobby bring a couple friends who are obsessed with getting their cocks sucked. A sling as it’s a good blow job they don’t care who gives them it. So I want you to worship all three of these big black cocks in front of my friends. I don’t know why but I had this feeling inside that I would not let Nicole down she really thought I was great at worshipping Bobby big black cock and was bragging to her friends how good I was! I got on my knees it was a little awkward at first but once I got a rhythm going sucking on one cock and stroking the other two at the same time I was in heaven slicking and licking there balls then I would make eye contact with one of the girls and deep throat one of the black cocks all the way to the base and never break eye contact. My jaw was killing me but I wasn’t stopping until I had all three black cock shooting there loads down my throat. Nicole and her friends sat on the couch smoking cigarettes saying how amazed they were at how good I was and how munched I loved sucking those big black cocks. Finally one of the guys said I’m going to cum let the cock that was in my mouth go and grabbed his cock and used my hand and both to deep throat his cock not even 30 sec later I felt his load hit the back of my throat. I kept sucking his dick head and was milking his shaft to make sure I got it all out then licked his cock and balls clean. Bobby of course was the last to bust nut and had me on my knees infront of his friends and Nicole and her friends begging him to let me suck his cock and swallow his cum. What are you he asked? Tell everyone what you are. I love sucking black cock! I said and he said yes you do and from now on you are going to be our big black cock sucking slut do you understand. I shook my head yes and yelled I’m a big black cock sucking slut and love it. All through middle school and high school I sucked big black cock atleast once a week even when I had a girlfriend in high school Bobby would call or stop by alone or with a friend. My mouth would start watering and would tell my girlfriend Hillary I had to go with Bobby help him with whatever hop in his car I would have his cock out stroking it before we even turned off the street I lived on. I was so obsessed with sucking Bobby and his friends big black cocks I didn’t realize how bad my excuses I was saying to Hillary had been. She ended up following Bobby and I we just went to a park that had no cars in the parking lot. We got out of the car and positioned ourselves so he could watch the entrance while I was sucking his cock. Hillary walked through the woods and literally caught me as I wa sucking for all I was worth. I felt bony start to tense and started breathing heavy so I knew he was about to come. She came running out of the woods I caught you then realized I was sucking a big black cock. I didn’t miss a beat I kept going then Bobby said I’m about to cum I looked straight into Hillary’s eyes and pulled Bobby’s cock out of my mouth and let each jet of cum hit my tongue and swallowed it all then sucked his big black cock clean. Well now you know and hate me can you just not tell everyone. One condition she said I said ok I want to suck big black cock like that one. I said hey Bobby my girlfriend wants to suck tour big black cock. Thats for different day. After high school I went to the army and lost touched with Bobby unfortunately. I did suck big black cock while in the army random ******* at a bar stuff. Then when ever I had the opportunity I would. I’m straight have a girlfriend it absolutely love sucking big black cock nut discretely. I love doing it but don’t want certain people I know to find out. When I’m on vacation or out of town that I know no one I love it I’m looking for that big black cock to suck and hopefully have some women watching how good i suck big black cock
Damn you really in to having black cock in your mouth

Hey so what’s your story obviously it has to do with big black cocks! Are the you guys into cuckolding or just watching hot wife with black bull? I told you about how my addiction to sucking big black cock came to fruit. What’s y’all’s story with BBC

If you call a slow and sensual pegging until he cums with little touching a prostate massage, my husband received one on Saturday.
You made your husband a very happy man
I was in a good mood and he was even happier I did not put the cage on or the tube in.
It was a fun time as my pantie vibe got a workout too as I was not done after cumming once.

I love sucking big black cock and I also love gapping my ass solo though. I’m really into large toy insertion, I’ve worked my way up and can fuck a 14” black dildo! It’s got suction cup on the bottom so I can stick to the wall and do doggie or my favorite is attach it to my clear glass coffee table and put full length mirror under the mirror and watch those big black dildos slide in and out of my ass while I’m riding them. I have an anal routine. First is an anal douche and cleanse myself 3 butt plugs and 3 natural feel big black dildos with suction cup base. I start with XL butt plug and air on the edge of bath tub and prop a mirror so I can watch my assgolw open when I pull the XL butt plug out. I immediately line up the Grenada XXL. It’s girth is huge so I takes me e few before I finally feel my sphincter suck it in. I sit on the side of the bathtub and watch myself doing French inhales of my vape!! I love big black cock and also have a smoking fetish. After about 10 min I’ve adjusted to the grenade and pull it out. The last plug is called Kong and it is intimidating! It’s a huge tapered butt plug. At the top it starts out the same size the XL butt plug and keeps getting bigger at the bottom it’s at least as big as a 2 liter of coke. I’m about 3 inches away from getting all the way in my ass!! My first big black cock is 10.5” and it feels like a real cock it’s amazing! I love uncut big black cocks and this dildo has foreskin. When sucking a big black uncut cock I love pulling the foreskin back just enough to lick the tip and let the foreskin enclose my tongue! Man I love that pungent taste fick my cock is rock hard! I’m going to go Gabe my ass and stroke my cock and shoot my load in my mouth and swallow it

If you call a slow and sensual pegging until he cums with little touching a prostate massage, my husband received one on Saturday.
Is just wrong 🤔 women have a bigger dick than guys with millions of nerve endings and is just right there easy access to be stimulated but guys are so dumb we don't take the time to play with it in a right way and once we think we figure it out it changes because hormones change 🤨 . This organ is the clitoris an amazing piece of work that is just right there. Us, some how the most pleasurable organ for guys is in our BUTT HOLE WHY, WHY? and then if we don't use it guys pay the consequences so yes make your guy happy and stick a finger or two in his butt hole and make him happy. ☺️

Is just wrong 🤔 women have a bigger dick than guys with millions of nerve endings and is just right there easy access to be stimulated but guys are so dumb we don't take the time to play with it in a right way and once we think we figure it out it changes because hormones change 🤨 . This organ is the clitoris an amazing piece of work that is just right there. Us, some how the most pleasurable organ for guys is in our BUTT HOLE WHY, WHY? and then if we don't use it guys pay the consequences so yes make your guy happy and stick a finger or two in his butt hole and make him happy. ☺️
That's because we (or at least me) go for the prostate. We know it feels super good to you. If I target it right, I can make him cum in his cage without him touching himself. (or me touching)

When it's slow and sensual, we can move just the right way to hit the spot. Over the years I have seen a few vids where the wife is pounding the husband deep, fast and hard. I have to wonder if that even feels good.

That's because we (or at least me) go for the prostate. We know it feels super good to you. If I target it right, I can make him cum in his cage without him touching himself. (or me touching)

When it's slow and sensual, we can move just the right way to hit the spot. Over the years I have seen a few vids where the wife is pounding the husband deep, fast and hard. I have to wonder if that even feels good.
Yes seen some of those videos and just wonder. Wife does an awesome job slow and massaging it on the right spot. All I know is that when she takes her time and puts more fingers in is just heaven. I wonder if it is like the G spot sensation but once I hit it on the right spot is non stop she just wants more and more ☺️

Back