Leashed

Wow!!!
She is a gorgeous white Lady and I love seeing her big beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples swing with each stroke of he black man's BBC into her unprotected married white cunt and womb. Exciting to see the black man has her collared and leashed, on all 4s, while he fucks her like his bitch.
She is a gorgeous white Lady, I wonder if he walks her in public.

After my wife's first time she told me she had "never felt so humiliated". We were at our black bull's farm and out in the backyard with some of his black friends and he led her on all fours like and dog, naked except for her leash and collar. He invited the friends to inspect her and use her. And they did.
Wow!!!! that is extremely degrading, humiliating but much more exciting when your wife's black bull walked her down on all fours, collared and leashed while completely naked in your backyard and in front of his black friends and allowed them to Inspect her, like a dog or other animals, and to use her. Did any of the black guys make your wife roll over or beg like a dog, sitting on her back legs and her paws up?

Back