Ladies, who loves sucking dick - what do you like about it?

QueenSlayer

Male
Real Person
Mind sharing why you like a dick in your mouth? What is it about getting the length of a cock (particularly black cock) in and down your throat?

I for one love holding the back of a woman's hair yoyoing it back and forth right along the length of me - feeling that power and getting her submission while she's on her knees.

What do you like about it?

I am not into submission....my pleasure has nothing to do with that unless it's the submission of the man to my mouth.. I love the texture of the cock in my mouth, how hard it can get, and of course the moment he cums. And, of course, I love the cum!
When I’m sucking cock im always sucking to please the cock and always sucking for the cum load, so love cum!

When my little white whore was dating white guys, she never put much effort into sucking cock. It was just for a few minutes to get it hard as it led to sex. Once I got a hold of her and collared her, I showed her how important it is to be not only a good cocksucker but to be the best cocksucker she can be and take pride in pleasing a man. She's come along way since I found her and trained her. She will stay down there as long as she's required to in order to please me. As we've moved on to BBC (no more white dicks for her) all that training has definitely paid off and she loves the submissive act of it all and loves getting her reward at the end.

I love all parts of a blowjob from teasing the tip with my tongue to licking off the pre-cum and then no hands deepthroating as far as possible (only tapping out for air when needed), and finally feeling the cock throb and bulge in my mouth before spurting warm thick cum on my tongue and pulling out in time to unload on my lips, eyes, face and hair all while hearing and feeling the primal grunts of the guys during his climax.

Attachments

• BBC blowjob of a volunteer cub fan (22).jpg
    BBC blowjob of a volunteer cub fan (22).jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 444
Back