Know movement

I just wanted to know if there are a lot to young white women who are into this on here. I can't believe this is real, it's has to be fake cause I don't know wheres the proof that blacks are superior. But I just wanted to know from younger white women if you know alot of white girls who would like to go black even if in secret. I can't believe that white girls natural instincts are just kicking in, but I just would like to know if it's widespread and real.

I just wanted to know if there are a lot to young white women who are into this on here. I can't believe this is real, it's has to be fake cause I don't know wheres the proof that blacks are superior. But I just wanted to know from younger white women if you know alot of white girls who would like to go black even if in secret. I can't believe that white girls natural instincts are just kicking in, but I just would like to know if it's widespread and real.
Go on YouTube and look up "SYSBM" black men! Those channels will show you what's going on in today's Interracial dating market! 😉

Go on YouTube and look up "SYSBM" black men! Those channels will show you what's going on in today's Interracial dating market! 😉
Okay I will thanks. In your experience fucking them have you seen evidence of how much white girls want it or prefer it to us? Do you think that blacks are superior genetically, and sexually? I just need proof.

Okay I will thanks. In your experience fucking them have you seen evidence of how much white girls want it or prefer it to us? Do you think that blacks are superior genetically, and sexually? I just need proof.
Well as far as genetics science has already proven that the Afro gene of the 3 that exist and that it is the most dominant gene on the planet. Meaning from a scientific point of view White men can be genetically bred out by blacks, or Asians.

America is set up so that Whites have the dominance when it comes to resources and political power. Women are genetically wired to seek the man with the most resources and power for survival but does that guy necessarily get her pussy wet! She will marry him and have his children because that union has the highest probability of a successful legacy for generations to come.

So the way the system is set up in America and in most western countries is that "white privilege" is what gives the white man the edge over everyone else! Are white men superior academically? Not necessarily. There are geniuses in all races. In fact you are talking to a black guy who graduated senior of the year valedictorian, honor student in science, an student honored by my city's mayor's office. I have a bunch of plaques and awards and a college degree but do I ever think that I am better than anyone? No! I am a pretty humble guy who started out with humble beginnings growing up in the gang culture of southern California.

If racism and white supremacy didn't exist and we could all date and marry who we really wanted without any hate from our own people ever and the system was never rigged to initially hold black folks back, then things would be different as least the balance of wealth in America!

Well as far as genetics science has already proven that the Afro gene of the 3 that exist and that it is the most dominant gene on the planet. Meaning from a scientific point of view White men can be genetically bred out by blacks, or Asians.

America is set up so that Whites have the dominance when it comes to resources and political power. Women are genetically wired to seek the man with the most resources and power for survival but does that guy necessarily get her pussy wet! She will marry him and have his children because that union has the highest probability of a successful legacy for generations to come.

So the way the system is set up in America and in most western countries is that "white privilege" is what gives the white man the edge over everyone else! Are white men superior academically? Not necessarily. There are geniuses in all races. In fact you are talking to a black guy who graduated senior of the year valedictorian, honor student in science, an student honored by my city's mayor's office. I have a bunch of plaques and awards and a college degree but do I ever think that I am better than anyone? No! I am a pretty humble guy who started out with humble beginnings growing up in the gang culture of southern California.

If racism and white supremacy didn't exist and we could all date and marry who we really wanted without any hate from our own people ever and the system was never rigged to initially hold black folks back, then things would be different as least the balance of wealth in America!
That's so unfair. Why are you so superior to us? Do you think blacks are physically and cock wise superior to whiteboys? It's so unfair to see white girls dropping us just like because we're inferior. Do you know though a lot of white girls who would love to go black personally? Is this a real movement that's gonna breed us out? I'm just scared it's so frustrating how blacks seem to come in and take so easily. I don't want to believe this, I just would love if you could educate me and prove me wrong.

That's all true! From your point of view, when slavic countries become more open to this lyfestyle and how to resolve a lack of black people there? Any ideas?

Do you think that blacks are superior genetically, and sexually? I just need proof.
PROOF? You need to go no further than your TV and watch a football, basketball games or boxing.
I'm not saying that is PROOF that black men are superior to white men in sex, but the sports owners & coaches sure wouldn't be recruiting and paying them a lot more on average than the white players.
If we put a bet on it, however, something says to "always bet on BLACK". Just logic. I think a lot more white guys are becoming homosexuals these days ... wanting to suck cocks than eat pussy.

PROOF? You need to go no further than your TV and watch a football, basketball games or boxing.
I'm not saying that is PROOF that black men are superior to white men in sex, but the sports owners & coaches sure wouldn't be recruiting and paying them a lot more on average than the white players.
If we put a bet on it, however, something says to "always bet on BLACK". Just logic. I think a lot more white guys are becoming homosexuals these days ... wanting to suck cocks than eat pussy.
But I want detailed proof, so I know whether I should give in and become submissive because it's inevitable. Proof white girls are choosing black overwhelmingly

But I want detailed proof. Proof white girls are choosing black overwhelmingly
Whiteboi ... that IS the detailed proof ... the preference you are seeing IS the proof.
Ok, lets put it another way ... you're a car dealer and you notice that 70% of the cars you're selling are BLUE. The customers are demanding cars that are some shade of BLUE 70% of the time. WHICH color of car are you going to be requesting from the manufacturers?
My point is, whatever the customers are wanting you're going to be providing. It doesn't de-value the other cars that are different colors.
Same with basketball players ... if the top performing basketball players happen to be BLACK, you, as the coach aren't going to recruit white players instead of black players because its the black players that perform above average ... that's why there's more black players on ALL basketball teams.
The white girls are discovering (or think they are) that black males make better sex partners. If their preference is to have "good sex", they're going to prefer black lovers UNTIL such time it is proven that the rumors are false. So, YES, the girls are increasingly trying black men for better sex.
The PROOF you seek is right before your EYES ... you obviously are looking for some scientific study that says this rather than trust what you are seeing.

words_ToThineSelfBeTrue.jpg

Back