Keeping a black woman.

NicholeB

Female
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Good morning everyone,

So I own @SashaT and she is doing fantastic. She’s helping me quite a bit and I’m wanting to show my appreciation and give her something to remind her she’s with me even though we live away from each other. Collars aren’t a good option as her neck is far too fat. Slave anklets won’t work because she does hard manual labor.

I know tattoos are an option but I don’t know if that really reminds her of her role the same way a collar would.

Any suggestions from others?

Thank you,

N

Hun, you have one last option, seriously. First, everything you mentioned was all great and all. Also, they’re all materialistic and a bit superficial. Now, if you own her, then she Is Your Property. Let it be known, not so much by you but by her.

Im already wet with thoughts, Brand her. If you brand her, it’s a Life Long Physiological effect. Yes, the pain will fade, but the memory nor the brand you put on her wont. Also, she’s good for you, but never lose sight that, she’s a black man. I say Brand Her and she’ll love you forever.

Good Luck

Hun, you have one last option, seriously. First, everything you mentioned was all great and all. Also, they’re all materialistic and a bit superficial. Now, if you own her, then she Is Your Property. Let it be known, not so much by you but by her.

Im already wet with thoughts, Brand her. If you brand her, it’s a Life Long Physiological effect. Yes, the pain will fade, but the memory nor the brand you put on her wont. Also, she’s good for you, but never lose sight that, she’s a black man. I say Brand Her and she’ll love you forever.

Good Luck
Oh I like the idea of branding. Permanent, can’t be removed. Hmmmm

Good morning everyone,

So I own @SashaT and she is doing fantastic. She’s helping me quite a bit and I’m wanting to show my appreciation and give her something to remind her she’s with me even though we live away from each other. Collars aren’t a good option as her neck is far too fat. Slave anklets won’t work because she does hard manual labor.

I know tattoos are an option but I don’t know if that really reminds her of her role the same way a collar would.

Thank you,

N
Collar with your name

Good morning everyone,

Thank you,

N
I’m happy you guys are growing stronger as time past..it’s nice to see both of u happy, maybe one day I can be just as happy as u both ❤️

Good morning everyone,

Thank you,

N
CONGRATULATIONS to u both!!!! and i LOVE the branding idea!

Back