Katy Misbehavin' with Mike

KatyMisbehavin

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I guess this is the only place that white cock pictures are allowed, everything else keeps getting deleted even when I try to put them in my own gallery, but my husband was feeling left out so here are shots with him in them (and I get to show off my skills 😬!) hope you all enjoy! ...and, of course, please don't repost, thanks

Last edited:
I guess this is the only place that white cock pictures are allowed, everything else keeps getting deleted even when I try to put them in my own gallery, but my husband was feeling left out so here are shots with him in them (and I get to show off my skills 😬!) hope you all enjoy! ...and, of course, please don't repost, thanks!
Suck those cock show us who is the best slut.

Love your love photos, you have a beautiful body and your hubby a very nice cock . More than enough reason for them not to give a very good and beautiful white cock the publication 😜😄 . I can see you enjoyed it
Never said anything about you can’t be a slut if you enjoy it. Then enjoy it i would definitely fuck you all night long till my balls are completely drained :).
Why is being a slut shameful?
Slut seems to elude to easy, gets around, doesn’t matter who, where that,‘what some may consider, unique, special, to be honored a gift. If one is able to giv it to the next, there becomes nothing special about that. Where some just see a woman as an object to stick their dicks. Not more. N

How’s the two masters coming there Katy

Back