Just Wonderin'

Agree / Disagree

• Total voters
In my opinion any so-called man who derives sexual gratification from watching a "Superior" Male fuck his wife or girlfriend...Is highly predisposed to homosexual tendencies. Am I alone in this observation? All are free to chime in. Thanks πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽
That is why this is all so confusing sometimes. I love women, tits, pussy, ass, their beautiful faces and mouths. I love kissing and fucking them. I don't notice men, would not one to kiss a man or fuck a man. But I would suck one...so who knows.

That is why this is all so confusing sometimes. I love women, tits, pussy, ass, their beautiful faces and mouths. I love kissing and fucking them. I don't notice men, would not one to kiss a man or fuck a man. But I would suck one...so who knows.
I commend you on your honesty. Your feelings are your feelings. Personally I don't care what two adults do with their body parts. All the best to you and yours. πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽

I think he's more homosexual than hetero. I think with this lifestyle, it gives him the freedom to be homosexual without the label, or being judged. It would be the classic "have your cake, and eat it too." There's no way, YOU being a " Superior" male would allow anyone to even cum near my p.ussy, let alone watch in a corner, pshhh! That's confidence in your sexuality, not a tendency, it's confidence with who you are as a hetero man to please a woman beyond her own imagination...

I think he's more homosexual than hetero. I think with this lifestyle, it gives him the freedom to be homosexual without the label, or being judged. It would be the classic "have your cake, and eat it too." There's no way, YOU being a " Superior" male would allow anyone to even cum near my p.ussy, let alone watch in a corner, pshhh! That's confidence in your sexuality, not a tendency, it's confidence with who you are as a hetero man to please a woman beyond her own imagination...
Are you talking about me baby..? Lol. Just in case anybody is interested @Lolamaze is my girlfriend 😘 MWUAH 😘

Last edited:
In my opinion any so-called man who derives sexual gratification from watching a "Superior" Male fuck his wife or girlfriend...Is highly predisposed to homosexual tendencies. Am I alone in this observation? All are free to chime in. Thanks πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽
In my experiences, I'd say this applies to approx. 10% of the couples I have met. Wouldn't call that "highly predisposed," as that's in line with the general population. Some men enjoy watching their wives being pleased by another man and derive pleasure from simply watching "the show." Many are couples who are living out fantasies and curiosities (the husband can't provide the contrast in skin color, the often years long desire of his wife to experience a black man's touch and feel). Some are impotent and steer their wife towards a black man because he feels or knows that she would "never leave him for a black man," due to socioeconomic and the ever present racial prejudice issues she would face. To sum it up, I've only experienced 2 or 3 men out of roughly 30 couples who wanted me to let them suck me off (or more). Even if a man wants to clean his woman and lick my cum off or out of her, that doesn't make him a homosexual (it's simply their kink).

In my experiences, I'd say this applies to approx. 10% of the couples I have met. Wouldn't call that "highly predisposed," as that's in line with the general population. Some men enjoy watching their wives being pleased by another man and derive pleasure from simply watching "the show." Many are couples who are living out fantasies and curiosities (the husband can't provide the contrast in skin color, the often years long desire of his wife to experience a black man's touch and feel). Some are impotent and steer their wife towards a black man because he feels or knows that she would "never leave him for a black man," due to socioeconomic and the ever present racial prejudice issues she would face. To sum it up, I've only experienced 2 or 3 men out of roughly 30 couples who wanted me to let them suck me off (or more). Even if a man wants to clean his woman and lick my cum off or out of her, that doesn't make him a homosexual (it's simply their kink).
Thanks for the benefit of you experience/ expertise. Comparatively speaking...Worlds more than I have in this "lifestyle". I'm proud to say I have fucked a lot of women in my 56 years. However it's been more traditional fare when it comes to sex involving more than two participants. In those cases the other dudes were knocking the women right along with me... Not spectating in the corner with a cock cage on. No hate from me...Whatever floats Yer Boat...It's all good. Created this thread due to the unwanted attention I've been getting from "men" on what is supposed to be a heterosexual sex site. Anyone who shows as much interest in my dick as some of the "men" on this site have a elevated predilection for homosexuality in my opinion. I've talked to a number of Brothers who feel the same way. I don't know maybe I should be flattered. I'll ask my girlfriend about it. Lol.

Thanks for the benefit of you experience/ expertise. Comparatively speaking...Worlds more than I have in this "lifestyle". I'm proud to say I have fucked a lot of women in my 56 years. However it's been more traditional fare when it comes to sex involving more than two participants. In those cases the other dudes were knocking the women right along with me... Not spectating in the corner with a cock cage on. No hate from me...Whatever floats Yer Boat...It's all good. Created this thread due to the unwanted attention I've been getting from "men" on what is supposed to be a heterosexual sex site. Anyone who shows as much interest in my dick as some of the "men" on this site have a elevated predilection for homosexuality in my opinion. I've talked to a number of Brothers who feel the same way. I don't know maybe I should be flattered. I'll ask my girlfriend about it. Lol.
I know what you mean. That's why you need to separate the men who are on here posing as couples or even posing as women, from the few couples on here that are real. I get messaged all the time, primarily asking for pictures of my dick. I know it's a dude, and simply ignore them. This site is almost like panning for gold. Takes a lot of effort and most of what turns up ain't gold! The majority of the couples I've been with have come from other sites or venues (and many through the recommendations of the couples to other women or couples with whom they're friends).

Nah
I don’t think so. Plenty of people are visual creatures. Plenty of people could be bi.

I saw a ted talk that discussed how feelings of love in a relationship are highest not when you’re with your partner but when you’re observing your partner do things they love: teaching, coaching, playing music, dancing…why not also having orgasms?

Nah
I don’t think so. Plenty of people are visual creatures. Plenty of people could be bi.

I saw a ted talk that discussed how feelings of love in a relationship are highest not when you’re with your partner but when you’re observing your partner do things they love: teaching, coaching, playing music, dancing…why not also having orgasms?
Different strokes for different folks. Pun fully intended Brother. Lol. How you been?
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽

I know what you mean. That's why you need to separate the men who are on here posing as couples or even posing as women, from the few couples on here that are real. I get messaged all the time, primarily asking for pictures of my dick. I know it's a dude, and simply ignore them. This site is almost like panning for gold. Takes a lot of effort and most of what turns up ain't gold! The majority of the couples I've been with have come from other sites or venues (and many through the recommendations of the couples to other women or couples with whom they're friends).
I actually feel very fortunate. As I am in a very satisfying and committed relationship. I don't know if you saw in an earlier post that my girlfriend is on the site too. For me it's just pure entertainment and fantasy. I enjoy the conversations I have with people in general. The information that I glean from other people's experiences. It's a very stimulating and exciting form of recreation. I'd hate to be in the lifestyle and want to meet couples to engage in the activities that are fostered here due to all the bullshit. So even if I'm talking to a dude who's posing as a woman. I'll just keep doing math in my head so I don't get aroused. Lol.🀣

Back