Just a question for all the BBC BULLS on here.

The Arranger

Male
Gold Member
we have all seen the questions dealing with White Couples and their hiding the BBC Cuckold life style. so what do you do when family members ask about all the married white pussy you bring home. Do you bring it home?

we have all seen the questions dealing with where they go to play so they can hide this BBC Cuckold Life Style so where do you go to play?

we have all read about going to “some club” where all the studs are six foot four, 220 pounds of pure rippling muscle, balls the The size of tennis balls hanging half way to their knees, a cock that is at least 12 inches long soft. other than hotel take overs have you ever been in the presents of so many studs in one place after college or university. If ever. I know that all the guys on here don’t work as talent for Blackened or Blackened Raw.

Excellent question , I often wondered how I am talked about on the Monday after a party or gangbang ? Some guys take pictures and I wonder who their shared with . It will be interesting to hear some of the responses. I know the “cuckolding” part is very much on the DL !

Last edited:
I don’t talk about my sex life with family and friends.... Contrary to popular belief.... most white guys don’t like the fact you’re fucking married white women....

I like to be discreet and keep this lifestyle a secret.... That’s why I’m not keen on having pictures and videos of me all around the internet.....

I come from a very conservative background and if my family found out... they would drag me to church immediately.....
I am fairly sure it would not be the male half of your family. I am fairly sure it would be your mom or grand mom that would have you in church. Thanks for the honest answer.

Back