Is my ex having an affair with a black man?

Lee Hall

Male
Gold Member
This is my last gf that I actually still see occasionally. She’s in a marriage of convenience and not happy. We’ve discussed her taking a black lover and I said I’d be fully supportive. She hasn’t actually admitted it yet, but I think she has. I wish she’d tell me. If she hasn’t yet, it’ll be soon I’m sure.

Last edited:
Ex is a negative term. Former wife is a positive term. Kind of like the difference between nude and naked.

As in she was painted in the nude as opposed to she was stripped naked.

Words matter.

Obviously she married another white guy. So her interest in black guys isn't that great. And I'm sure she would be pissed if she found out you were using her image. Get a life wanna be cuckold boi. Or better still find a new girlfriend and explain to her your desire to be a panty wearing black dick sucking sissy.

I think about it often as we talked about her hooking up with a black guy when we were dating, but now she’s married and I think she still wants to. We are here in the Portland OR area and she works at a hospital in Hillsboro. I think she’d give in to being hit on. Any takers?
If she's your ex what would you get out of it? It's not like she'd let you watch or anything

Obviously she married another white guy. So her interest in black guys isn't that great. And I'm sure she would be pissed if she found out you were using her image. Get a life wanna be cuckold boi. Or better still find a new girlfriend and explain to her your desire to be a panty wearing black dick sucking sissy.
Sorry, being a cuck wasn’t the plan. And be respectful would ya. Act like an adult

Sorry, being a cuck wasn’t the plan. And be respectful would ya. Act like an adult
How would you feel if someone was offering you up to strangers on a gay website without your knowledge? You'd be pissed off about it I'm sure. Or, maybe you wouldn't hmmm??

And how do you know what kind of relationship we still have? Don’t post assumptions
You said ex, if you're still seeing her sheisn't an ex and if she's married then the only ones needing to know is her husband not you. You're the sidepiece so stay on your lane.

How would you feel if someone was offering you up to strangers on a gay website without your knowledge? You'd be pissed off about it I'm sure. Or, maybe you wouldn't hmmm??
Sounds about right. After all he also thinks he's owed a confession from the woman so I can see how he gets confused.

Sounds about right. After all he also thinks he's owed a confession from the woman so I can see how he gets confused.
I don’t think I’m owed an explanation, but since we are still romantically involved, I figured she would. Her husband is oblivious to her needs and kind of checked out

Back