Introduction

cherry8888888

Female
From
Russia
Hiii everyone! Nice to meet you all here, will be glad to talk to you about everything you need.
Briefly about myself: I graduated the university Oriental languages, fond of arthouse, films, books in foreign languages, or books with unusual content. There are animals to which I dedicate my part of my life - this is a dog and a horse. When I have time, I play the guitar, sometimes I compose something.

🚫
racism, nationalism, hate

Attachments

• 1594531957714.jpg
    1594531957714.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 157
  • MTXX_20220127113314.jpg
    MTXX_20220127113314.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 155
  • MTXX_20220316153406.jpg
    MTXX_20220316153406.jpg
    906.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG-20220912-WA0040.jpg
    IMG-20220912-WA0040.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 156
Hiii everyone! Nice to meet you all here, will be glad to talk to you about everything you need.
Briefly about myself: I graduated the university Oriental languages, fond of arthouse, films, books in foreign languages, or books with unusual content. There are animals to which I dedicate my part of my life - this is a dog and a horse. When I have time, I play the guitar, sometimes I compose something.

🚫
Welcum to the forum
Enjoy n have fun

🚫
Pls 2 meet u

🚫
Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

🚫
Привет!
Добро пожаловать на этот прекрасный сайт!
Буду рада пообщаться с тобой

Back