Introduce yourself as a cuck in search of someone.

28 years old, single cuckwannabe, looking for my hotwife/cuckqueen, temporary chastity friendly, a complete footfreak, cum clean up is a must; why should I be picked up? I barely have limitations, we can discuss it all in DMs. Actually would love to be your own cuck.

Hi I'm randy ritter I'm recently divorced and turned gay and I am ready to start serving, by my picture you can see why I'm divorced and became queer! Pick me please.

Attachments

• IMG_20240310_053812846~2.jpg
    IMG_20240310_053812846~2.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 11
40, Paris Texas. I'm a hard working and very caring and loving individual. I love to spoil a woman in any and every way that I can.

Attachments

• IMG_20240512_160837.jpg
    IMG_20240512_160837.jpg
    951.3 KB · Views: 10
Hi , imTj. Single white mid aged male. Real with realistic expectations. Respectfull and know my place. I understand there would be a price to be paid to be involved. weather it be time and commitment, financial or a bit of both.. with that being said, some one fairly local is a must as I am in search of real inperson dates, not online cuckolding. I live in Burlington/Greensboro NC area. If you have interest. Please help

Let the women who are interested get to pick which cuck they want to be with, so all you have to do is introduce yourself.
Tell us why you stand out and why you should get picked you over another cuck.
i don’t know what a Goddess such as yourself or others are looking for but since I was raised by my mom and two older sisters i only seem to cater to woman’s wants plus do to my size I only have ever been with one woman

Back