Impregnated Wives

sex leads to procreation. But are there any reasons why a white couple should practice selective breeding with a black bull of their choice. The reasons I can think of are : 1. He might have better physical attributes, like size, strength etc. 2. It might help bring Society together by uniting whites and blacks. 3. You will have paid your racial debt. 4. It helps your self growth. By accepting this, you can spiritually grow and learn that DNA is only on the surface. 5. Because it just feels right.
She is hot.

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOView attachment 5923777
So you conceive a ch ild from a fantasy sex kink???? Breeding like this is wrong

I wish a huge black man would do this to my wife.

BFP.jpg
So WHAT is she waiting for...???

I actually think its very nice of a black bull to knock up white married women, because many of them want an offspring, but either their husband can knock em up or they need someone with very potent sperm. The only drawback is, that many black bulls are not so wealthy and would not even think about helping their black owned white couple financially with raising his offspring. If black wealthy celebrities were to provide, you would see many more black owned white couples with black mixed offspring in their homestead.

I actually think its very nice of a black bull to knock up white married women, because many of them want an offspring, but either their husband can knock em up or they need someone with very potent sperm. The only drawback is, that many black bulls are not so wealthy and would not even think about helping their black owned white couple financially with raising his offspring. If black wealthy celebrities were to provide, you would see many more black owned white couples with black mixed offspring in their homestead.
Actually I won’t judge anyone for doing this having a black baby but I could see problems for the kid in the future with society an all bbc cuckolding is not as wide spread as we like might want to think I’d just proceed with caution on that stuff or just leave it as a fantasy , my wife and I are having a good time now we really don’t want ******* we do femdom BDSM stuff no we don’t need ******* in the mix

Idk how to feel about breeding, I understand that my wife wants better genes for her baby, wich our bull can provide, but at the same time I fear the reaction of my familly, should I go for it or not ?
I wouldn’t worry what your family thinks. Life is too short to go against your wishes just to put a smile on the faces of others. Even if you didn’t follow through, they would just find something else to nitpick at you for

I wouldn’t worry what your family thinks. Life is too short to go against your wishes just to put a smile on the faces of others. Even if you didn’t follow through, they would just find something else to nitpick at you
I wouldn’t worry what your family thinks. Life is too short to go against your wishes just to put a smile on the faces of others. Even if you didn’t follow through, they would just find something else to nitpick at you for
give this a lot of thought sure your wife wants better genes or maybe she wants to have her lovers baby that’s fine but you do have to give your family some consideration and maybe they won’t have a bad reaction, my older sister just witnessed my femdom cuckold marriage first hand my wife lover was living with us ,I thought she was going to flip out and to my surprise took it well , maybe your family won’t judge you to harshly

Back