I'm lilly heya

Give him a threesome with another woman, then ask him for a MMF threesome after. Easiest way to make it happen. Even batter if the first threesome is with a woman who’s already sleeping with a black guy. You can have all kinds of fun with that dynamic haha.

Give him a threesome with another woman, then ask him for a MMF threesome after. Easiest way to make it happen. Even batter if the first threesome is with a woman who’s already sleeping with a black guy. You can have all kinds of fun with that dynamic haha.
when my husband wanted a threesome with another girl I actually insisted on a MFM FIRST so he wouldn't get cold feet and back out after getting his fantasy. ;)

Ironically I strongly suspect Lilly IS the boyfriend, not expecting this to go much further than "text my boyfriend for me" so he can get off.

when my husband wanted a threesome with another girl I actually insisted on a MFM FIRST so he wouldn't get cold feet and back out after getting his fantasy. ;)

Ironically I strongly suspect Lilly IS the boyfriend, not expecting this to go much further than "text my boyfriend for me" so he can get off.
Big facts! Haha.

The dead give away is posting your face on this site. Something majority women refuse to do for obvious reasons. Damn. This is why guys need girl best friends to put them on game. Haha.

Back