I'm almost there with my GF!

NewlyUnleashed

Male
Gold Member
Just joined today. 33 M Chicago with a 34 F GF. We've been talking about this kink for quite some time now and she has always been open-minded and non-judgemental but lately she has been getting really into the idea. I am so unbelievably nervous and excited, equal measures of terrified and electrified. I am hopefully and look forward to sharing this wild potential lifestyle with the community here.

Just FYI, I am waiting for full permission to post any pictures but I have a feeling that day will come soon enough.

Anyone can feel free to reach out and say hi! :)

Moon Landing Celebration GIF by BBC America

Hi there, new as of today too. 34 year old married male from pittsburgh. I haven’t had the talk with my wife yet but I think I’m ready to talk about it. I’m starting to see it’s okay to want this.

Just joined today. 33 M Chicago with a 34 F GF. We've been talking about this kink for quite some time now and she has always been open-minded and non-judgemental but lately she has been getting really into the idea. I am so unbelievably nervous and excited, equal measures of terrified and electrified. I am hopefully and look forward to sharing this wild potential lifestyle with the community here.

Just FYI, I am waiting for full permission to post any pictures but I have a feeling that day will come soon enough.

Anyone can feel free to reach out and say hi! :)
Not local, Florida here, Welcome to the site♠️🎩👍🏾

Back