I Will Glady Fuck Your Wife

B Brown

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
A Confessional:

Before I discovered this website, I was a normal average every day man, I’d say. I didn’t know what a hotwife was, and a cuckold, as far as I knew, was simply a man whose wife committed adultery.

That has changed. This place gave me an education. I had no idea there were so many men with cocks only five inches and smaller happily and also unhappily married. The unhappy part for them is many of their wives are unsatisfied with their performance and endowment.

I am still surprised but pleased when a wife sends a pic to me of her hubby’s cock, tells me about her dissatisfaction with it and how fast he cums, and I see the thing is under five inches.

That type of confession and proof in particular is what intrigues me and got me to go from being a man who was very regular and normal, to one who is now solely interested in sleeping with small cocked men’s wives. After three years of being here I was transformed into one who has zero interest in having a wife or girlfriend like normal guys do. My only interest now is in other men’s wives, 100%.

When the hubbys themselves send a pic of their cock to me (yes some of them do that, stating they need help, help meaning a man to help with satisfying their wives) and I see their PP is small, I feel well pleased and I get all revved up and ready, greedily wanting to fuck their wives hard.

I am now 100% committed to being interested solely in such men’s wives, or alphas who are more manly, who like to introduce a black man into their bedrooms. There is no turning back for me now. Regular vanilla type relationships don’t interest me any more.

A Confessional:

Before I discovered this website, I was a normal average every day man, I’d say. I didn’t know what a hotwife was, and a cuckold, as far as I knew, was simply a man whose wife committed adultery.

That has changed. This place gave me an education. I had no idea there were so many men with cocks only five inches and smaller happily and also unhappily married. The unhappy part for them is many of their wives are unsatisfied with their performance and endowment.

I am still surprised but pleased when a wife sends a pic to me of her hubby’s cock, tells me about her dissatisfaction with it and how fast he cums, and I see the thing is under five inches.

That type of confession and proof in particular is what intrigues me and got me to go from being a man who was very regular and normal, to one who is now solely interested in sleeping with small cocked men’s wives. After three years of being here I was transformed into one who has zero interest in having a wife or girlfriend like normal guys do. My only interest now is in other men’s wives, 100%.

When the hubbys themselves send a pic of their cock to me (yes some of them do that, stating they need help, help meaning a man to help with satisfying their wives) and I see their PP is small, I feel well pleased and I get all revved up and ready, greedily wanting to fuck their wives hard.

I am now 100% committed to being interested solely in such men’s wives, or alphas who are more manly, who like to introduce a black man into their bedrooms. There is no turning back for me now. Regular vanilla type relationships don’t interest me any more.
Our wives need bbc and no getting around it, on once they try it’s full steam ahead.

A Confessional:

This is so good to hear ;)

Back