I want to try 5 guys at once…any suggestions?

I want to try 5 guys at once. I am a little nervous as this is the most amount of guys I will ever play with at once.

Any advice?
If you want to and can find 5 guys then do it. It is harder keeping all of them hard and ready to fuck. If you have a friend that wants to help then it is much easier to have a good continuous round . She has to know when to hold back or she will end up making half of them cum while you have one or two in you. If she has much experience it should be a rewarding outcum. I would love to help you set it up and keep you on track . I have done multiple gang bangs and love it when another woman is there to help me. Let me know if you are interested

If you want to and can find 5 guys then do it. It is harder keeping all of them hard and ready to fuck. If you have a friend that wants to help then it is much easier to have a good continuous round . She has to know when to hold back or she will end up making half of them cum while you have one or two in you. If she has much experience it should be a rewarding outcum. I would love to help you set it up and keep you on track . I have done multiple gang bangs and love it when another woman is there to help me. Let me know if you are interested
Dm

Make sure not to bite off more than you can chew. Might want to vary the sizes a bit, toss in some smaller ones so you don't get worn out by Dude 3

Yes we have bbc GB parties for all the time in Dallas area for her. Usually post it on SDC and gets all she wants. Average attendance is 5 to 8 with most being 13. This was a couple Sundays ago. Had 7 show up to the hotel. View attachment 7129943
That’s really good attendance! I’m guessing y’all don’t film for content? I find it’s more difficult putting together a group of guys when everyone has to be documented/sign release forms/provide test results/ etc.

I want to try 5 guys at once. I am a little nervous as this is the most amount of guys I will ever play with at once.

Any advice?

Any advice?
I would like that also ..one in a$$ the other hole filled . a dick Stroking in each hand and my throat gagging and top that off with a Pawgs suckin both nips and one sucking this clit all at the same time

Back